what wallpaper is on your phone?

primqwe

primqwe

Banned
Is it normal to put psl models on your wallpaper? I usually have their best pics, but now this one. what about you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Sean o' Tist, deadstock and 9 others

• Woah
Reactions: primqwe
Screenshot 20240824 182310

@the BULL @ascension

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, deadstock, Nick.Harte and 7 others
thats a little bit of faggotry tbf

• +1
Reactions: watah, h111, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
pov: when a truecel disrespects u so much u hit him with @the BULL stare
I put the binance app in between his eyes to give me luck everytime I open the app.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
IMG 1072

This has been my background for like 8 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, RawMogger, greycel and 1 other person
IMG 0723

Just a random picture I took of a street in Edinburgh

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, greycel and primqwe
My background since 4 years. Had this even on my previous phone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Nick.Harte
This isn't what I got, but I like wallpapers of places that are 100s if not 1000s of miles away from civillisation

• +1
I used to do that, too, it's like you're mentally vacationing there
I like the idea of being far away from civillisation, how we used to be before Industrial Revolution and recently Technological Boom

I'm hopefully going to live somewhere deep in Nature when I grow up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and primqwe
IMG 1247

• Hmm...
I like the idea of being far away from civillisation, how we used to be before Industrial Revolution and recently Technological Boom

I'm hopefully going to live somewhere deep in Nature when I grow up.
sounds cool, but this idea will cost an inconvenience because it's more complicated

• +1
Reactions: greycel
sounds cool, but this idea will cost an inconvenience because it's more complicated
Yeah perhaps. I know a lot about survivalism already, been researching a lot for the past few years. Making a personal guide. Will help if WW3 breaks loose too lol

Am only planning on doing this when I have earnt enough money ye.
And if I have a family by me, it might not be fully dettached from civillisation but on the outskirts. Like on a remote-ish island, near the ocean

We only have 100 years on this Earth. 20 have already passed. We have 80 remaining.
I want to spend the 80 remaining years on this Earth, with this temporary body, to experience the deep and rich cultures and history of this World, that stretches 1000s of years, 100s of generations before us.
Most ppl get too caught up in day to day, cyclic life.. that one day they wake up and they start seeing grey hairs in the mirror

I don't want to regret not having spent the temporary life with my specific body and specific temporary mind, that this soul decided to inhabit, on this Earth, not having pursued what I wanted to. Fulfilling my curiosity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: primqwe and Nick.Harte
IMG 1248

Prime Chico

• JFL
Yeah perhaps. I know a lot about survivalism already, been researching a lot for the past few years. Making a personal guide. Will help if WW3 breaks loose too lol

Am only planning on doing this when I have earnt enough money ye.
And if I have a family by me, it might not be fully dettached from civillisation but on the outskirts. Like on a remote-ish island, near the ocean

We only have 100 years on this Earth. 20 have already passed. We have 80 remaining.
I want to spend the 80 remaining years on this Earth, with this temporary body, to experience the deep and rich cultures and history of this World, that stretches 1000s of years, 100s of generations before us.
Most ppl get too caught up in day to day, cyclic life.. that one day they wake up and they start seeing grey hairs in the mirror

I don't want to regret not having spent the temporary life with my specific body and specific temporary mind, that this soul decided to inhabit, on this Earth, not having pursued what I wanted to. Fulfilling my curiosity
I agree, constant self-reflection is the key to living life the way you truly want

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@Darkeningstar By deduction, I guess. You are from Italy, not a school kid, understand models, and are obsessed with iq. I think your wallpaper is a street with a coffee house. Show me ni99a

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Darkeningstar By deduction, I guess. You are from Italy, not a school kid, understand models, and are obsessed with iq. I think your wallpaper is a street with a coffee house. Show me ni99a
I am 24 years old, I actually hardly ever talk about it, I comment on it occasionally out of boredom but I am not obsessed with it at all. My wallpaper is the standard phone wallpaper.
I am very boring about these things.

• Love it