What was it like for women to get raped by Ramirez ?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@Vermilioncore ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, fuxkdakikez, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
He was ugly so of course they hated it with a passion.

Only incels fantasize about women getting raped by a subhuman Mexican spic like him.

There is literally more posts mirin Ramirez' looks by incels than by women or girls.

The guy is the biggest PSL "Chad" meme besides most of the faggy models with autistic gazes (O'Pry, Chico, Barrett, etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, LooksOrDeath, Zenis and 4 others

Only incels fantasize about women getting raped by a subhuman Mexican spic like him.

There is literally more posts mirin Ramirez' looks by incels than by women or girls.

The guy is the biggest PSL meme besides the faggy models with autistic gazes.
Screenshot 20231230 230712 223

• +1
Reactions: finn899

What? How was his ugly with paleothic maxilla and cheekbones

My point exactly. He married a 3/10 mentally ill woman in prison.

If that is the only woman who voluntarily wanted to be near him, then it is all the proof you need he is subhuman or undesirable.

He was not Chad like PSL nonsense claims he was.

If he was ever a Chad he would have zero need to rape disgusting 80+ year old women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, tyroneorkms and proxyy
What? How was his ugly with paleothic maxilla and cheekbones View attachment 2643578

Looks like a retarded Chinkmunk Mexicoid freak. He has that uncanny creep-plastic look -- unnatural and "overdone."

Again, the evidence and weight for incels liking his looks far outweighs any girls I've seen.

So mostly guys jerk off over him, not women.

He is only "PSL hot" on paper but in reality he looked like a creepy, frail weirdo with uncanny valley aura.

He looks creepy as shit
No he looks beautiful, it’s impossible to look creepy with his facial structure, lol what are you talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Crayola CØck
F97BD870 5FF5 45DC B6C6 2D41E4EE71BE

I don’t how would you feel if this raped you

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, fuxkdakikez, Zenis and 3 others
Looks like a retarded Chinkmunk freak. He has that uncanny creep-plastic look.

Again, the evidence and weight for incels liking his looks far outweighs any girls. l
You think his cheekbones make him look too gay or something, user here said you would think he is a gay male model

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
exhilarating

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and actual9cmjawslayer
No he looks beautiful, it’s impossible to look creepy with his facial structure, lol what are you talking about

Beautiful? JFL

He only ever had consenting sex with a fat, ugly 3/10 woman in his 40s.

Does that sound like a good looking guy to you?

And I doubt any 80+ year old woman wants to be raped by a toothless, sadistic, methhead looking boney creep who weighed 140 lbs.

• +1
Beautiful? JFL

He only ever had consenting sex with a fat, ugly 3/10 woman in his 40s.

Does that sound like a good looking guy to you?

And I doubt any 80+ year old woman wants to be raped by a toothless, sadistic, methhead looking boney creep who weighed 140 lbs.
Dude stop coping, just because he was a seriel killer doesn’t take away from his face 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, fuxkdakikez and vermillioncorefan
How are they the same person? His development is shit, shit cheekbones compared to him. Are you saying they are the same person because they’re both Hispanic, what? That makes no sense at all, you are saying all Hispanics look the same? I don’t get it

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
How are they the same person? His development is shit, shit cheekbones compared to him. Are you saying they are the same person because they’re both Hispanic, what? That makes no sense at all, you are saying all Hispanics look the same? I don’t get it
You’re so autistic bro

• JFL
Reactions: mid
Dude stop coping, just because he was a seriel killer doesn’t take away from his face 😂😂View attachment 2643599View attachment 2643601

He looks like a fucking Chink or native American/Canadian looking.

That alone means his appeal is virtually zero for most women, adding in the uncanniness to his face/features.

He did not look white at all and had a too feminine look so he was indeed never a Chad.

He wasn't textbook ugly but to say he is super appealing when he was a legit incel murderer is gigacope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and vermillioncorefan
@Vermilioncore ?
their lives were ruined
the EXPERIENCe of taking his BLC was something they could never go back from.
sucking fheir incel and normie boyfriends cocks could never compare to the pleasure they felt with ramirez, with him locked in prison forever they could only fantasize and write him letters

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
He looks like a fucking Chink or native American/Canadian looking.

That alone means his appeal is virtually zero for most women, adding in the uncanniness to his face/features.

He did not look white at all and had a too feminine look so he was indeed never a Chad.

He wasn't textbook ugly but to say he is super appealing when he was a legit incel murderer is gigacope.
women don't care bud, jbs simp over him while u rot and complain about going to the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Crayola CØck
It’s not and look at his cheekbones so how could you say his maxilla is average? Maxilla and cheekbones part of the same thing View attachment 2643639
His cheekbones grew more forward then his maxilla jfl

And your using a picture where litterly everyone can look forward grown at the angle

His cheekbones grew more forward then his maxilla jfl

And your using a picture where litterly everyone can look forward grown at the angle
So you think maxilla more forward than cheekbones looks better?

So you think maxilla more forward than cheekbones looks better?
I think both forward looks best

Richard had insane zygo forward growth with decent maxilla forward growth it actually looks asthetic but it would look better if his maxilla was more forward grown too

I think both forward looks best

Richard had insane zygo forward growth with decent maxilla forward growth it actually looks asthetic but it would look better if his maxilla was more forward grown too
Does Jordan Barrett have both

Ya he’s a big example of it but his maxilla is too forwardly grown in my opinion
they say too much maxillary forward growth looks feminine

• +1
they say too much maxillary forward growth looks feminine
Ya that’s why barret looks androgynous

Extremely masculine facial structure and eyes but with femaine forward growth and nose

lmao dudes here call him ugly while jbs rub their clits to him daily