What was most dominant team in football history

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
@6ft1 @jm10 @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Real Madrid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Pietrosiek
Real Madrid 2015-2018 by far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Gazzamogga, Blackout.xl and 3 others
Leeds United

favorite football team is the Replays, they're from a small country called Izay.

Google Izay Replay to learn more about them they're really good.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
mexico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Pietrosiek and penis3
Finnish national team

• JFL
Uzbekistan national football team

10x world cups, 10x gook tourny cups

can't mog nthat rly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6997 and Pietrosiek
Brazil with Pele

Spain 2008
Netherlands 1974
Barcelona 2009
PSG 2015-2016
Barcelona 2011
Brazil 1970

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6997, xdxdxnice1 and 1 other person
Bayern of course, my completly unbiased opinion

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Pietrosiek
Floyd mayweather

• JFL
Fc Zimbabwe

• JFL
FCBarcelona pep Guardiola best team of all times

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6997, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6997, Pietrosiek and 2 others
2008-2012 FC Barcelona

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Do you mean real foot ball or soccer cuckery

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
No. Prime Barça played the best footbal ever period. They would easily win against them
Cope, Barca never managed to retain the champions league, Madrid did 3x in a row that makes them better by default.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and kuroro
Why does cuckball aka third world shithole sport have to be so popular?

no wonder Americans laugh at us

Chads:
56d87351007256684c9558af1ba25423.jpg
1200px-JJWatt.jpg
0bc78552ab3fa481b6a1376351637eb0.jpg
00football-six-man-05-promo-superJumbo-v2.jpg

cucks:
Arjen_Robben_2958991b.jpg
bacanje_original.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadelite, Hades and 5 others
Cope, Barca never managed to retain the champions league, Madrid did 3x in a row that makes them better by default.
It was also luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
New England Patriots.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted and Hades
Classic xi on FIFA

All America Football
120428 turbin 300
Usa today 13756504
ClayMatthews21 e1347489110237

Soy Soccer cuck
Di Maria Ugly
1335291545 786753 1335296364 noticia grande

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadelite, Deleted and 2 others
brazil 1994-2002

Real Madrid 2015-2018 by far
they won the league once during that period what are u even saying. how u gonna be most dominant of all time and not even win the league

Spain 2008
Netherlands 1974
Barcelona 2009
PSG 2015-2016
Barcelona 2011
Brazil 1970
psg bro is that a joke, they got to CL quarter final and played in a shit league and then lost that shit league the next season

• +1
in recent history spain 2008-2012 is mogger national team they won everything

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, sytyl, kuroro and 2 others
they won the league once during that period what are u even saying. how u gonna be most dominant of all time and not even win the league
"They won the league once" "and not even win the league" Which one is it, pal?

By that logic, PSG could be considered the most dominant team of all time because they've been winning everything domestically since 2013.

European success easily trumps domestic success. The CL is a far more prestigious trophy than any league title out there.
And the fact that no other team in history, up until Zidane's RM, managed to go back to back in the CL, shows what a unique feet it really is and should easily set them apart from the other teams.
They didn't just go back to back though, they went back to back to back.

Besides, Guardiola's Barca needed the referee to beat an average Arsenal side in 2011 and got bossed by Ramires and Mikel in 2012, such for muh tiki taka.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Blackout.xl
2008-2012 spain
2014-2018 Real Madrid
2008-2012 Barcelona
1998-2002 Real Madrid
2006-2009 Manchester United
1998-2002 Brazil
1998-2004 france
2014-16 Barcelona

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Pietrosiek
"They won the league once" "and not even win the league" Which one is it, pal?

By that logic, PSG could be considered the most dominant team of all time because they've been winning everything domestically since 2013.

European success easily trumps domestic success. The CL is a far more prestigious trophy than any league title out there.
And the fact that no other team in history, up until Zidane's RM, managed to go back to back in the CL, shows what a unique feet it really is and should easily set them apart from the other teams.
They didn't just go back to back though, they went back to back to back.

Besides, Guardiola's Barca needed the referee to beat an average Arsenal side in 2011 and got bossed by Ramires and Mikel in 2012, such much more muh tiki taka.
obviously if you use level 1 reading comprehension u would be able to tell that what i meant was how are they the most dominant team if they arw not even dominating their domestic league

PSG are a great side but we both know that Ligue 1 and La Liga are miles apart in quality. La Liga is arguably the best league in the world (i think the prem edges it but you could argue that). Ligue 1 is a legit farmers league they play like retards I could legit play better football than some of the players on the pitch in Ligue 1. Either way ur false equivalence is retarded.

I wouldnt even try and answer who the most dominant team of all time is because my football history knowledge is not complete enough to even attempt to give a definitive answer like that. But you can’t say Real Madrid, they got lucky (they still won but u can’t deny they lucked out). And they won the league once in that 3 year period. how is that the most dominant team ever

also off the top of my head nottingham forest won the european cup back to back. that’s the sort of same shit if we are talking about most dominant teams. obviously i’m not saying nottingham forest are one of the most dominant teams ever but they also won back to back european cups.

even then the champions league is difficult and it takes a lot of skill to win. that real madrid team was obviously very good. but if they can’t win the league where they are playing matches more regularly than the champions league, what does that say? it says their depth or consistentcy was not good enough to win the league, therefore how are they the most dominant they literally won the league 1/3 of the years u said. if they were the epitome of dominance they would of won it all of those years.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
psg bro is that a joke, they got to CL quarter final and played in a shit league and then lost that shit league the next season
We were european winners material at that time, there's wasnt any team close to our level at that time. Everybody said that That it was the closest squad to the PepTeam

PSG can also be one of the best teams of all time this year, because we won all the national titles, imagine if we take the champions league :forcedsmile:i dont think Bayern will stop us in the finals, their high line will get exploited by Neymar/Mbappe

Spain 2008-2012
Cruyff-era Netherlands
1980s Liverpool
Milan 2005-2007 😍

We were european winners material at that time, there's wasnt any team close to our level at that time. Everybody said that That it was the closest squad to the PepTeam

PSG can also be one of the best teams of all time this year, because we won all the national titles, imagine if we take the champions league :forcedsmile:i dont think Bayern will stop us in the finals, their high line will get exploited by Neymar/Mbappe
bro u lost the league the next year with pretty much the same team. how can ur ‘most dominant team in football history’ explain that. so many teams have legit won the CL not had potential.

ur delusion and recency bias is crazy

• +1
obviously if you use level 1 reading comprehension u would be able to tell that what i meant was how are they the most dominant team if they arw not even dominating their domestic league

PSG are a great side but we both know that Ligue 1 and La Liga are miles apart in quality. La Liga is arguably the best league in the world (i think the prem edges it but you could argue that). Ligue 1 is a legit farmers league they play like retards I could legit play better football than some of the players on the pitch in Ligue 1. Either way ur false equivalence is retarded.

I wouldnt even try and answer who the most dominant team of all time is because my football history knowledge is not complete enough to even attempt to give a definitive answer like that. But you can’t say Real Madrid, they got lucky (they still won but u can’t deny they lucked out). And they won the league once in that 3 year period. how is that the most dominant team ever

also off the top of my head nottingham forest won the european cup back to back. that’s the sort of same shit if we are talking about most dominant teams. obviously i’m not saying nottingham forest are one of the most dominant teams ever but they also won back to back european cups.

even then the champions league is difficult and it takes a lot of skill to win. that real madrid team was obviously very good. but if they can’t win the league where they are playing matches more regularly than the champions league, what does that say? it says their depth or consistentcy was not good enough to win the league, therefore how are they the most dominant they literally won the league 1/3 of the years u said. if they were the epitome of dominance they would of won it all of those years.
giphy.gif

You mixed something up, but that's fine.

And I hope you do realize I used the PSG example as one to disprove the notion that domestic should somehow be taken into consideration when you win back to back to back CL titles because it simply becomes irrelevant when you achieve that feet.
Everything I claim is true, you are more than welcome to try to disprove anything I say.

Madrid got lucky you say, will you provide evidence as to how they got lucky instead of simply claiming it to be the case?
Besides, every team needs a certain amount of luck to win the CL, you can't win it without at least some sort of luck on your side.
Barcelona, for example, got extremely lucky in their 2006, 2009 AND 2011 campaigns, yet some people have no problem to call them the greatest side in history?
However, no amount of luck can make you win 3 CL titles in a row, it's simply preposterous to claim that's solely down to 'getting lucky'.

And it wasn't called the Champions League when Nottingham Forrest won it back to back in 79/80, it was called the European Cup back then. The CL started in 1992/1993.

And now you're claiming they didn't win the league again jeez 😂 Well you're probably mixing things up again as I'm sure you are aware of the fact that they DID win the league in 2017, the very same season they wrote history by becoming the first team to win back to back CL trophies. At that point, they became the best team in history and they solidified that legacy by going back to back to back the next year, in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Pietrosiek
giphy.gif

You mixed something up, but that's fine.

And I hope you do realize I used the PSG example as one to disprove the notion that domestic should somehow be taken into consideration when you win back to back to back CL titles because it simply becomes irrelevant when you achieve that feet.
Everything I claim is true, you are more than welcome to try to disprove anything I say.

Madrid got lucky you say, will you provide evidence as to how they got lucky instead of simply claiming it to be the case?
Besides, every team needs a certain amount of luck to win the CL, you can't win it without at least some sort of luck on your side.
Barcelona, for example, got extremely lucky in their 2006, 2009 AND 2011 campaigns, yet some people have no problem to call them the greatest side in history?
However, no amount of luck can make you win 3 CL titles in a row, it's simply preposterous to claim that's solely down to 'getting lucky'.

And it wasn't called the Champions League when Nottingham Forrest won it back to back in 79/80, it was called the European Cup back then. The CL started in 1992/1993.

And now you're claiming they didn't win the league again jeez 😂 Well you're probably mixing things up again as I'm sure you are aware of the fact that they DID win the league in 2017, the very same season they wrote history by becoming the first team to win back to back CL trophies. At that point, they became the best team in history and they solidified that legacy by going back to back to back the next year, in 2018.
man u seriously are not understanding what i mean. they did win the league but not all 3 of the years.

i get ur example but it’s stupid because PSG did not win the CL and they play in a worse league it’s as simple as that. if RM were the most dominant team ever, key word = dominant because that is the post title. they would have won the league all of those years or maybe even twice but they didn’t. man they didn’t even win the league 2 out of 3 times in that period. how is that the most dominant team ever.

also i don’t care about barca bro why u keep mentioning them? i’m not a barca at all fan if that is what you are trying to insinuate

also saying it’s the European Cup not CL doesn’t make sense in this context because we are talking about the most dominant teams ever. it’s the same competition for the most part and has just as great of a reputation. it’s like PL fans memeing liverpool for not winning a trophy becasue there was an arbitrary change in the name of the competition.

if we can establish it’s pretty much the same thing, or a modernised version. how does that change anything? the question isn’t the best champions league side ever it’s the most dominant team ever

Barcelona 2008-2011 and nothing comes close

ignore everyone that says anything else tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person

Bayern will literally tear your guys asshole wide open ... You guys barely beat Atalanta

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
the most dominant team ever,
Im sorry, i meant a team that was the best at certein period of time, best playes, winning matches with the best teams,so then ligue is not that importsnt imo

Why not real? I hate barca
Real Madrid is the most dominant club in football history but if we're talking teams then 2008-2011 Barca easily

it just is what it is

• +1