What was so appealing about by 15 year old self? Rate?

Risingsun1963

Risingsun1963

Iron
This is what I looked like when I was 15:
15 year old self

None of the masculine features this forum praises, in fact, very baby faced, and other boys gave me a hard time for this so maybe you guys won't be able to answer this. However, probably about half the days I went to school, I got some sort of validation, mostly from girls a couple years older than me. I was called "cute" a lot or "beautiful" sometimes. A handful of girls had a crush on me, and there were some things straight out of a movie that happened in high school. Was is my ratios? Pheno? Harmony?
I'm going to try to surgerymax back to where I was before puberty ruined my jaws, lips, nose, hair, and skin.

I understand you want to demasculinize your face right? tbh you look really good in this picture, kinda remind me of Joe Goldberg hahah, i think you looked highly androgynous + you seem to be high class, girls tend to like this archetype

• +1
Reactions: Risingsun1963
I understand you want to demasculinize your face right? tbh you look really good in this picture, kinda remind me of Joe Goldberg hahah, i think you looked highly androgynous + you seem to be high class, girls tend to like this archetype
That's kinda what I was thinking. Unfortunately, these features don't seem to age well, so I'm aiming to restore my skin and hair and update my features to fit an older face. The ratios are there though.

That's kinda what I was thinking. Unfortunately, these features don't seem to age well, so I'm aiming to restore my skin and hair and update my features to fit an older face. The ratios are there though.
By your morph i guess your face is kind of puffy, especially in your mouth/cheek area and since you got older your facial structure got more dimorphic, does that mixture between fat and bone make your face look ogre?

You probably could try to see if debloating and losing facial fat makes a difference, it could probably make you look even more masculine though, maximizing collagen and water intake could probably help too, longer hair also but as we know you won't look prettyboy just with that, are you planning on shaving your bones? tbh i never thought someone would want to demasculinize himself but it makes sense in some cases i guess

By your morph i guess your face is kind of puffy, especially in your mouth/cheek area and since you got older your facial structure got more dimorphic, does that mixture between fat and bone make your face look ogre?

You probably could try to see if debloating and losing facial fat makes a difference, it could probably make you look even more masculine though, maximizing collagen and water intake could probably help too, longer hair also but as we know you won't look prettyboy just with that, are you planning on shaving your bones? tbh i never thought someone would want to demasculinize himself but it makes sense in some cases i guess
Basically, my facial fat melted and my maxilla grew forward, which is normally a good thing but in my case made my jaw look very recessed and made my nose too small and upturned and made my lips too thick and horizontally narrow. It also made my midface ratio about 1 instead of 1.15 like it used to be, making me more masculine. I also lost a lot of hair and my skin is not as healthy.
Here is a more updated morph using lighting to simulate bimax rather than faceapp:
Screen Shot 2024 10 16 at 85817 AM

• So Sad
Reactions: android, lihtycy6737 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I understand what you mean, imo the marked part should go, in parallel with the other side ofc, you would look less robust, aside from that i think you look good but yeah, face is too wide.

Attachments

• 4456159_Screen_Shot_2024-10-16_at_8.58.17_AM.png
    4456159_Screen_Shot_2024-10-16_at_8.58.17_AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I understand what you mean, imo the marked part should go, in parallel with the other side ofc, you would look less robust, aside from that i think you look good but yeah, face is too wide.
He should try to debloat as much as possible to halo his wideness

This is what I looked like when I was 15:
View attachment 3240586
None of the masculine features this forum praises, in fact, very baby faced, and other boys gave me a hard time for this so maybe you guys won't be able to answer this. However, probably about half the days I went to school, I got some sort of validation, mostly from girls a couple years older than me. I was called "cute" a lot or "beautiful" sometimes. A handful of girls had a crush on me, and there were some things straight out of a movie that happened in high school. Was is my ratios? Pheno? Harmony?
I'm going to try to surgerymax back to where I was before puberty ruined my jaws, lips, nose, hair, and skin.
I have 0 understanding of what woman find attractive tbh , their "types" but the people they actually date are way absurd

I have 0 understanding of what woman find attractive tbh , their "types" but the people they actually date are way absurd
They like men that fit into certain archetypes, be it jock, prettyboy, athlete, romantic novel guy, high class, etc.

OP used to fit into the prettyboy category but since he grew up he lost that androgynous look, now he doesn't fit in any archetype, he's not masculine, nor maesthetic or cute/pretty

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
Oh yeah sorrry, I forgot to mention in the morph I am jutting my jaw forward and flexing my masseters, making my jaw wider than it usually is to hide my recession (which will be gone after Bimax). I guess you could say I'm philosopher-maxxing based on the kind of high class look I'm going for.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
They like men that fit into certain archetypes, be it jock, prettyboy, athlete, romantic novel guy, high class, etc.

OP used to fit into the prettyboy category but since he grew up he lost that androgynous look, now he doesn't fit in any archetype, he's not masculine, nor maesthetic or cute/pretty
Nice observation

• +1
A better approximation of the final result is probably more like this:
IMG 9E6B726D6207 1

It will be slightly uncanny because it's hard to simulate the results of rhinoplasty and lip expansion after jaw surgery on faceapp.

• +1
Oh yeah sorrry, I forgot to mention in the morph I am jutting my jaw forward and flexing my masseters, making my jaw wider than it usually is to hide my recession (which will be gone after Bimax). I guess you could say I'm philosopher-maxxing based on the kind of high class look I'm going for.
I see, still, no matter if you look recessed, don't jut too much and don't flex masseters since it's making your mouth/lips look really small in comparision to your skull, but i see the vision, imo you should go on with the procedure you're interested in, i've seen some amazing results from Dr Mirco Raffaini so you might want to look into that, some may be cherrypicked ofc but i've heard great things about him too.

btw are you planning to do this anytime soon or after some period of time? i want to get Bimax w CCW rotation + Genio but Raffaini is a bit old, in his 60s i think so i will probably have to do this asap, i don't really know about RealSurgeryMax results, have you seen some? i saw you were trying to contact him

I see, still, no matter if you look recessed, don't jut too much and don't flex masseters since it's making your mouth/lips look really small in comparision to your skull, but i see the vision, imo you should go on with the procedure you're interested in, i've seen some amazing results from Dr Mirco Raffaini so you might want to look into that, some may be cherrypicked ofc but i've heard great things about him too.

btw are you planning to do this anytime soon or after some period of time? i want to get Bimax w CCW rotation + Genio but Raffaini is a bit old, in his 60s i think so i will probably have to do this asap, i don't really know about RealSurgeryMax results, have you seen some? i saw you were trying to contact him
I qualify for jaw surgery for medical purposes since I'm very recessed now. That should take place maybe 20 months from now. Hair transplant will be within a year from now. Everything else should happen between 2 and 4 years from now. I have not seen many Realsurgerymax results, but the few I have seen look industry-leading. Just don't overdo the masculinization.

• +1
Reactions: marigold
I qualify for jaw surgery for medical purposes since I'm very recessed now. That should take place maybe 20 months from now. Hair transplant will be within a year from now. Everything else should happen between 2 and 4 years from now. I have not seen many Realsurgerymax results, but the few I have seen look industry-leading. Just don't overdo the masculinization.
How are you planning in getting +$150 K for the whole thing? That's a lot of money, im 17 and ill enter Med School next year so ill probably have to wait a couple of years until getting surgery

How are you planning in getting +$150 K for the whole thing? That's a lot of money, im 17 and ill enter Med School next year so ill probably have to wait a couple of years until getting surgery
I'm about to graduate in 1.5 years. I'd say after 2 years of living very frugally and working long hours in my field, I should have about 120k saved up. I will finance the rest with a loan.
Are you from outside the U.S.? If you're from America, you'll have to wait 8 years to even start making money in the medical field.
I will pay whatever I need to get even 10% of the treatment I used to get in high school. That stuff changes you.

I'm about to graduate in 1.5 years. I'd say after 2 years of living very frugally and working long hours in my field, I should have about 120k saved up. I will finance the rest with a loan.
Are you from outside the U.S.? If you're from America, you'll have to wait 8 years to even start making money in the medical field.
I will pay whatever I need to get even 10% of the treatment I used to get in high school. That stuff changes you.
Im not from the US, im Chilean, honestly where i live it's really good, and people who work in the med field, doctors ofc, start making big numbers really early, since im not planning on forming a family anytime soon i will probably get to the $80K mark of saved money in a couple of years, im really nihilistic in my way of living and because of that i won't use that much money on lifestyle necessities, i already have a car, a place to live and since my dad's best friend owns a hospital i will start off with a job instantly after i finish med school.

My goal is to look similar or to resemble prime Ezra Miller's looks, i got a very similar pheno to him, kind of wasian looking, but he's got a infinitely times better forward growth and jaw than me, somehow though, i look more masculine, probably because of my upper third, i got a prominent browridge and negative hooded eyes, it looks good though, i also got a more wavy or curly hair than him but im just as pale as him

Attachments

• tumblr_nuhy6pVkD91qlkhlxo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nuhy6pVkD91qlkhlxo1_400.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ezra_miller11.jpg
    ezra_miller11.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Im not from the US, im Chilean, honestly where i live it's really good, and people who work in the med field, doctors ofc, start making big numbers really early, since im not planning on forming a family anytime soon i will probably get to the $80K mark of saved money in a couple of years, im really nihilistic in my way of living and because of that i won't use that much money on lifestyle necessities, i already have a car, a place to live and since my dad's best friend owns a hospital i will start off with a job instantly after i finish med school.
Sounds like my situation. Good luck.

I just noticed something. My face in the first morph is just as wide as my face in the 15 year old picture, but my nose and lips are about 10% smaller. I think that's the real issue, as well as the lighting on the edge. This is the first morph without the features:
Screen Shot 2024 10 16 at 100201 AM

This is the final version with larger features:
IMG 2261DABEB2E7 1

It's hard to make the features bigger on this app naturally.
Do you have a morph or a specific desired aesthetic outcome? Just wondering.

This is the final version with larger features:
View attachment 3241436
Now that's an amazing outcome, lowkey chadlite, maybe high HTN but with hella appeal and that's what really matters for women, really androgynous and angelic looking, textbook romantic novel character

• +1
Now that's an amazing outcome, lowkey chadlite, maybe high HTN but with hella appeal and that's what really matters for women, really androgynous and angelic looking, textbook romantic novel character
Nice, nice. It goes to show it's really just all millimeters. The morph is only a few millileters different from my current self here and there but looks completely different. Many of the individual operations I simulated you can't even tell the difference between the before and after, only when you combine them.

If you are really serious about forward growth, I would look at posts by realsurgerymax about lefort 2. If your nose isn't as strong as Ezra's that would help. But yeah, if lack of forward growth is your biggest problem, that's not a bad thing from a surgical standpoint. Good luck.

• +1
Nice, nice. It goes to show it's really just all millimeters. The morph is only a few millileters different from my current self here and there but looks completely different. Many of the individual operations I simulated you can't even tell the difference between the before and after, only when you combine them.

If you are really serious about forward growth, I would look at posts by realsurgerymax about lefort 2. If your nose isn't as strong as Ezra's that would help. But yeah, if lack of forward growth is your biggest problem, that's not a bad thing from a surgical standpoint. Good luck.
Good luck to you too man, btw, would you mind taking a view at some pictures of my face to give me some advice? Not right now though, last week i drank a lot of alcohol and ate a lot of food so im bloated asf, i want to debloat first ahhaha, you seem to be knowledgeable in the whole surgery context!

Good luck to you too man, btw, would you mind taking a view at some pictures of my face to give me some advice? Not right now though, last week i drank a lot of alcohol and ate a lot of food so im bloated asf, i want to debloat first ahhaha, you seem to be knowledgeable in the whole surgery context!
Sure thing. Dm whenever you feel like it.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back