What was the first compliment you ever got after looksmaxxing?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
"You're all buffed out!"

My mother, after having seen my arms swell to a staggering 14 inches after a long weightlifting session, a day or two before someone who doesn't believe in flying saucers and poltergeists tells me I should start lifting weights.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Entschuldigung, BigBiceps and 1 other person
"You're all buffed out!"

My mother, after having seen my arms swell to a staggering 14 inches after a long weightlifting session, a day or two before someone who doesn't believe in flying saucers and poltergeists tells me I should start lifting weights.
How long does your weightlifting session last?

My mother knocking on my jaw and saying how big it has become.

I barely leave the house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
My teachers called me testosterone "my name"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Heirio, BigBiceps and 10 others
Gain weight you skinny fuck

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBiceps and Darkstrand
Ig dm: "Is it possible that I've seen you at the gym?"
Me: "yes, I do 2 things in my life, music production and workout"
Her: "So thats youuuu 😍😍😍😍😍"

And it went on for a while

:'I thought you looked, so cute'

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 1560
"You're hot"
"Yeah he is"
2 girls after I got out of anorexia

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 1560
to much to remember op 😉

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 1560
girl I know saw me and told me you became 8 psl you mog chico and gandy into oblivion
and asked me what's my reputation number on looksmax.me

• Woah
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 1560
girl I know saw me and told me you became 8 psl you mog chico and gandy into oblivion
and asked me what's my reputation number on looksmax.me
I heard being girls go wet over .me members

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Mostly compliments on how much weight I managed to lose and that I have a nice jaw

• Woah
saw my 6.5 psl oneitis for the first time in 2 years and she said "looks like gigachad" to me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5583 and 4 others
I never looksmaxed

• Woah
shes never seen smone with a 2.312 fwhr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
i never looksmaxxed in first place. best compliment ever was being called very pretty by some 7-8 yo girl no joke. literally asked her mom to bring me with them :lul:
giphy.gif

saw my 6.5 psl oneitis for the first time in 2 years and she said "looks like gigachad" to me
best post i read today
:lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 1560
I haven't got it yet.

• Woah
We will ascend bro
not me. i am useless. nothing. waste of skin. no wonder my oneitis doesnt love me. she deserves better.

• WTF
not me. i am useless. nothing. waste of skin. no wonder my oneitis doesnt love me. she deserves better.
Don't let your crown slip king 👑

We will ascend even if we take 10 years and have the last laugh.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
She saw my eye area and told me “I am indeed mirin your wide PFL, medical canthus, positive canthal tilt and your straight lower lids. Although you have a long midface so 0PSL, no pussy for you”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 1560
I'm not nearly done looksmaxxing, but since I've been getting some skin gains, women have approached more and complimented me :p

• Woah
Doctor complimenting my skin after moisturizer maxxing

• JFL
'She deserves better' dont say that bro, simps say that

• +1
2 girls called me the best looking guy in a party
but i didn't believe because they were 3psl

Last edited:
  • JFL
I know at a party I was voted the best looking guy, but the competition was trash and there was only 1 girl or 2.
Once in my dorm, I was still pumped up after nearby gym session, was walking around shirtless, girl complimented me saying I got a little bit bigger. (I still consider myself skinny fat)
Thats basically it

• Woah
Gain weight you skinny fuck
This is why I started going to gym. I was tired of being constantly reminded how skinny I was by relatives. And yeah, I guess I looked really skinny, I was underweight and was tall, so I must've looked like a stick. Part of the reason gym bros have special place in my heart though, is that when I went to the gym, I was probably the skinniest guy in the gym and did much of the stuff with really bad form, but instead of laughing, they came out to me, and showed me the right form and motivated me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 1560
This is why I started going to gym. I was tired of being constantly reminded how skinny I was by relatives. And yeah, I guess I looked really skinny, I was underweight and was tall, so I must've looked like a stick. Part of the reason gym bros have special place in my heart though, is that when I went to the gym, I was probably the skinniest guy in the gym and did much of the stuff with really bad form, but instead of laughing, they came out to me, and showed me the right form and motivated me.
The reason i didn't go to a gym for a long time was cos i thought i would get laughed at as well. But the guys i saw at the gym were some of the nicest i met as well, they helped me with the machines nd stuff.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1560
Ngl every guy who did gym were basically like us, they all had humble beginnings to improve themselves. They all started from 0 and worked hard to reach to their spot that's why they try to encourage and help us.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

@streege

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: uglymofo
jfl at her for unmatching chad. but at least you can tell to your kids that your dad wasn't a simp
tbh not all unmatch after insult

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My teachers called me testosterone "my name"
fuck i know you're referencing something that made me cry laugh like months ago but i don't remember it

AHH I REMEMBERED FUCKING TESTOSTERONE TYLER LOOOOOOOOOL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Do u guys have one i dont

• So Sad