What Was the Moment You Became Self Aware?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Not as is in like when you were 3 years and could perceive the world. What age did you become a non NPC basically, see the turth of world, aka not a blue pilled normie.

For me it was during tenth grade, when I was made fun of continuously for things about my appearance while I had asshole classmates who were not made fun of.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Costcosuperstore, Yliaster and 3 others
At 2yo.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clqs, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Oct 15, 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Clark69, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Over if you consider the blackpill your moment of consciousness

When I realized Bush did 911 and we live in a simulation I woke up :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 2 others
Ngl I remember being bluepilled but found incel subreddits/.is interesting in 2020/21. I related ofc idk I guess from then on I was.

Ngl I never cared about my looks even being “blackpilled” until I immersed myself more ig.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Not as is in like when you were 3 years and could perceive the world. What age did you become a non NPC basically, see the turth of world, aka not a blue pilled normie.

For me it was during tenth grade, when I was made fun of continuously for things about my appearance while I had asshole classmates who were not made fun of.
At 11, I thought i was cute because i was overweight and my classmate said you are not a cute guy you look like a pig.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Joshrc, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
the moment I came out of the whom

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
i just edited this for 4 times i need to grammarmaxx:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
At 11, I thought i was cute because i was overweight and my classmate said you are not a cute guy you look like a pig.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Oh yea 2020 is when I learned about the Rothschild and stuff then realized all the memes about certain groups I saw 24/7 growing up online were true.

I quickly went from a libertarian type to like a groyper by late 20/early 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 2 others
Oh yea 2020 is when I learned about the Rothschild and stuff then realized all the memes about certain groups I saw 24/7 growing up online were true.

I quickly went from a libertarian type to like a groyper by late 20/early 21
Groyper is such a funny word to me for some reason :lul:

For me really jt was the numerology

When I realized all my niggas are coded by their birthdays

When i realized 8s have a drastic life,

And then realized I gave my 8 homie weed when he was 12 and pretty much killed the kid

I had to wake up :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, nathan and 2 others
After I saw this Documentary which was around 2011

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan

I wasnt 'blackpilled' at that time, just ledme to understand the worlds nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gaygymmaxx
Groyper is such a funny word to me for some reason :lul:

For me really jt was the numerology

When I realized all my niggas are coded by their birthdays

When i realized 8s have a drastic life,

And then realized I gave my 8 homie weed when he was 12 and pretty much killed the kid

I had to wake up :feelsohgod:
bro give up on that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and Gaygymmaxx
bro give up on that shit
Cope carl jung was a numerolgist

Are you smarter than Carl jung? And I'm going to college not like I'm betting on it faggot

What I'm saying is that the death of my only friend and the idea it was my fault forced me to grow up rather quickly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
the first time i watched this vid

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Ngl I remember being bluepilled but found incel subreddits/.is interesting in 2020/21. I related ofc idk I guess from then on I was.

Ngl I never cared about my looks even being “blackpilled” until I immersed myself more ig.
Aren't you that guy who bleaches his asshole for no reason or am i trippin

• JFL
I dont know.

My perspective is always changing. Dont think I am "self aware" in that regard

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan., Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Cope carl jung was a numerolgist

Are you smarter than Carl jung? And I'm going to college not like I'm betting on it faggot

What I'm saying is that the death of my only friend and the idea it was my fault forced me to grow up rather quickly
Sorry to hear about your friend, but numerology is a large cope. John Zherka level retarded shit

Sorry to hear about your friend, but numerology is a large cope. John Zherka level retarded shit
My readings are so good that when I call niggas gay they admit to it because I already know so much about them

3 times. Cannot leak for obvious reasons

3 people on the forum told me their bi or gay because they were compelled to open up and tell me about themselves further

But extremely obscure, and corny thing to make up, I'm not a weasel, who would make this up :lul:

• +1
My readings are so good that when I call niggas gay they admit to it because I already know so much about them

3 times. Cannot leak for obvious reasons

3 people on the forum told me their bi or gay because they were compelled to open up and tell me about themselves further

But extremely obscure, and corny thing to make up, I'm not a weasel, who would make this up :lul:
You didnt out me😈

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You didnt out me😈
Crodie flew under the radar :what:

Listen bro im not perfect I get them wrong sometimes

But most of the time I get them so right I hear accusations I'm a Jewish demon worshipper snd made a deal with the devil

Been accused of that twice fr

Send another :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
It was ninth grade, our teacher likes to take group photos and pictures of us and put it on a book where we put there our written works.

i noticed how fucking fat and subhuman i look, literal triple chin. Thats where i became self aware, and finally took care of how i look. After that i became super ultra incel super self conscious, i didnt go to school for a long time i only attended when theres an important exam or sum shit so i wont get shitty grades well my grades were already shitty but i dont care school were shit anyways my classmates were absolute fags.

I leanmaxxed and became a gymcel through the whole grade and my classmates noticing my ascension every time i go to school like twice, thrice a month.

And i grew my hair i became Tarzan jfl. But short :feelswah:.

Then i stumble upon this site :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Clark69
2014, the year I stopped being a jester. The reality of what I was doing and why I was doing it hit me hard

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
At age eight. I was playing with my toys in my great grandparent's house, and my grandma took one long look at me, then said "your nose is really small, you might need surgery for that when you grow up". My great grandmother was in shock and told her how it was really rude. I didn't react much to it, but I became aware about lookism & how it might affect your social status and perception

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te