What was the most brutal blackpill for you?

• Being mogged by better looking males irl

• Poor treatment from women (rejections, micro aggressions etc.)

• Faceandlms videos

• Being called ugly by family members

• The Meekspill

• Juggernaut law

• Chadfishing

• Stories / anecdotes from psl users

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and Chadeep
The racepill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, 5'8manlet and 3 others
ALL OF THEM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
The money pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Meekspill tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
being treated badly by everyone knowing its because of my looks

and Juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Juggernaut Law. Even having rock-bottom standards doesn't work since so many men of higher biological fitness also have rock-bottom standards. Then when you complain about your inceldom, normoids will tell you your standards are too high, while you're left wondering how they can possibly get any lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Chadeep
poor treatment by ugly femorloids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and Chadeep
Getting mogged by someone irl is just pure suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, owlofathena and 4 others
Poor treatment from women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Having very descent base for ascending in my 20's but am going to be totally fucked by my slowly receding hairline and having to shave everything soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Being rejected by oneitis

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
chadfishing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Pig woman experiment

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3043
Having very descend base for ascending in my 20's but am going to be totally fucked by my slowly receding hairline and having to shave everything soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
A lot of blackpilled things outside psl shit has been brutal
But ive always kinda known, black pilled places have only reaffirmed the beliefs I thought I was dumb for having

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 616
Having very descent base for ascending in my 20's but am going to be totally fucked by my slowly receding hairline and having to shave everything soon
Don't give up

Hair transplant is not a choice? NW1 is a good hairline to have

Have you tried Minoxidil?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
I thought you got all the IOIs from white bitches and latinas??

stop lyin you slayer, u mog.

I do, but if i was white I would have more opportunities from women of all races

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't give up

Hair transplant is not a choice? NW1 is a good hairline to have

Have you tried Minoxidil?
Im nw2 i think on my right temple brah, the left one is around nw1 range. Hate how it isn't equal. Im thinking of getting a classic fade again, fuck this long hair shit, makes high hairline look worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
pittpill

• +1
The fact when I realised I've wasted my own life on rotting before computer screen for 10 years.

Then I sold the PC and started getting into blackpill somehow, started from videos about maxilla and mewing.

Also the dogpill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 616
The racepill was by far the most fucking brutal, I could go on and on about it and how my perspective on alot of shit has changed due to realizing it. Deep know I knew that we ethnics (inb4 indian, I am MENA) are not treated as well, or even less than equal of the level of whites.

Then coloringpill. Contacts are fake. Hair color is artifical, will never be real. Changing skin tone is insanely hard, you have to do a bunch of shit, keep it up for ever, and try to get reddish undertones or you look like your typical south korean star under fluorescent lighting, makeup maxxed and video filtered on to look as porcelain white as possible, when in reality the whitemaxxing makes you look sickly greyish pale. Neither will surgeries ever make you look, or pass as white, there is just something very SPECIAL about other race's traits that you know by a glance that they are not white, and or frauding something.

The worst fucking pill that is involved in looks, status and relationships specifically is that my kids are never going to be white-white. Fuck me man, the racepill and coloringpill has most certainly destroyed me from deep within.

Not to mention the Modelpill. Constantly looking at these gigachads, their faces sculpted by the hands of god himself, you start to judge and look at everyone else much MUCH more in a negative approach, as going as far as to comment on their looks, thinking that he's ugly, he's better looking, I mog, he is a chad, etc.. Not to mention that once you go and worship certain male models, you constantly day dream on how to look like, and or get to equal terms in comparison to him. It is indeed over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Im nw2 i think on my right temple brah, the left one is around nw1 range. Hate how it isn't equal. Im thinking of getting a classic fade again, fuck this long hair shit, makes high hairline look worse
You have to choose between hair (finasteride) or dick (being bald)

I would choose being bald with normal functioning penis.

Are you sure hair transplant is not even an option?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and diggbicc
Lifewastedpill was the most brutal
Only second to the Ritalinpill

• +1
  • Love it
The gandy and kivanc pill

• +1
The racepill was by far the most fucking brutal, I could go on and on about it and how my perspective on alot of shit has changed due to realizing it. Deep know I knew that we ethnics (inb4 indian, I am MENA) are not treated as well, or even less than equal of the level of whites.

Then coloringpill. Contacts are fake. Hair color is artifical, will never be real. Changing skin tone is insanely hard, you have to do a bunch of shit, keep it up for ever, and try to get reddish undertones or you look like your typical south korean star under fluorescent lighting, makeup maxxed and video filtered on to look as porcelain white as possible, when in reality the whitemaxxing makes you look sickly greyish pale. Neither will surgeries ever make you look, or pass as white, there is just something very SPECIAL about other race's traits that you know by a glance that they are not white, and or frauding something.

The worst fucking pill that is involved in looks, status and relationships specifically is that my kids are never going to be white-white. Fuck me man, the racepill and coloringpill has most certainly destroyed me from deep within.

Not to mention the Modelpill. Constantly looking at these gigachads, their faces sculpted by the hands of god himself, you start to judge and look at everyone else much MUCH more in a negative approach, as going as far as to comment on their looks, thinking that he's ugly, he's better looking, I mog, he is a chad, etc.. Not to mention that once you go and worship certain male models, you constantly day dream on how to look like, and or get to equal terms in comparison to him. It is indeed over.
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
meeks takes no prisioners. but...
@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
stories from psl users by far

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Go on finesteride you fool!

• +1
Getting no matches on tinder

• +1