What was uni like for you

psychomandible

psychomandible

Inluvwithfoid
this is a question for people above ltn
what was your experience with university ?
was it fun, exciting, depressing ?
Tell me down below!!!!!
@Jason Voorhees
@NZb6Air
@tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, sexy, NZb6Air and 1 other person
So far it’s been mostly miserable

But fun at some times I guess

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
So far it’s been mostly miserable

But fun at some times I guess
It's always gone up and up for me with a few downs. I regret nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible and ey88
Terrible, go there, sit at lecture by myself, sit at tutorial by myself, go home, a ghost invisible to all.

• +1
Reactions: qazw, psychomandible and NZb6Air
The word uni spikes my cortisol. I hate it.

• +1
Terrible, go there, sit at lecture by myself, sit at tutorial by myself, go home, a ghost invisible to all.
Idk why you niggas say uni wasn't fun tbh. Sometimes it does ger kinda monotonous but for me there was never dull moment. I'm graduating in a year and I'm still learning new things, exploring places, meeting new people and trying things out. @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, NZb6Air and psychomandible
2025 will be my last year. Only made one friend and 2 girls ever talked to me...

• +1
Idk why you niggas say uni wasn't fun tbh. Sometimes it does ger kinda monotonous but for me there was never dull moment. I'm graduating in a year and I'm still learning new things, exploring places, meeting new people and trying things out. @NZb6Air

It is fun if you live there. Otherwise it's just a class you go to then go home. There's no social experience like highschool where you have lunch etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and psychomandible
You lived on campus right?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's a bit better now since you can just do it online unless it requires labs, dont even have to show up unless you have an exam

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
This was what it was like for me. I tried to talk to some people but it never went beyond acquaintance level since no one wants a LTN friend. I ended up being a shut in loner.
Don't go to uni if you are LTN or subhuman

• +1
Reactions: romanstock