Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
yo momma's tiddies 👌👌👌 ha got em

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 33986 and Hardrada
I had a white teddybear that was gifted by a neighbor as a present for my brother but he grew out of it and then I got it later on. I kept it for a long time, well into my high school years as I had grown quite fond of it, I'd just have it there in the corner of my bed, not to cuddle or something gay and lame like that. Anyway long story short someone threw it out and I have been empty inside ever since. :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, It'snotover, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
I had a white teddybear that was gifted by a neighbor as a present for my brother but he grew out of it and then I got it later on. I kept it for a long time, well into my high school years as I had grown quite fond of it, I'd just have it there in the corner of my bed, not to cuddle or something gay and lame like that. Anyway long story short someone threw it out and I have been empty inside ever since. :feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry:
Villain origin story, bhais. @emeraldglass @It'snotover @mrriceguy 👺

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, It'snotover, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Weird cunt
I low-key once took a stone back home once because it looked like a philosopher's stone (from Harry Potter). For some weird reason I would rub it against my forehead and it cut me open, JFL. It's also especially funny nowadays because I got extreme germophobia and I would rather kill myself than do that ever again (I was in elementary school back then).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
had one of these bad boys
91YqctXbYUL

Villain origin story, bhais. @emeraldglass @It'snotover @mrriceguy 👺
Tragic honestly. Children get emotionally attached fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Gengar
Tragic honestly. Children get emotionally attached fast.
It was very cute, man. Like fuck. I'd even keep it if I still had it. Just for nostalgia's sake. It sort of looked like this. A patch of it was missing from his back, I remember that. No red tie either.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, It'snotover and emeraldglass
It was very cute, man. Like fuck. I'd even keep it if I still had it. Just for nostalgia's sake. It sort of looked like this. A patch of it was missing from his back, I remember that. No red tie either.

View attachment 2382159
I know how it feels, I got attached to things fast also when I was younger. Who threw it away?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I know how it feels, I got attached to things fast also when I was younger. Who threw it away?
My mom, so I can't get mad of course. :p Good to know I wasn't the only quick attacher.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
My mom, so I can't get mad of course. :p Good to know I wasn't the only quick attacher.
I think every child does and now that you are older you subconsciously associate the teddy bear with your childhood. So it becomes even more traumatic and emotional.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I think every child does and now that you are older you subconsciously associate the teddy bear with your childhood. So it becomes even more traumatic and emotional.
I should replace it with a new teddybear, shouldn't I? 27 year old guy buying a teddy bear is totally normal, right?

• JFL
I should replace it with a new teddybear, shouldn't I? 27 year old guy buying a teddy bear is totally normal, right?
Or buy a pet? It will serve as a real life teddy bear and keep cortisol low.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Gengar
Or buy a pet? It will serve as a real life teddy bear and keep cortisol low.
Yeah I'm thinking of buying a pet rat, they're very cute. But I dunno, they only live for 2 years and I don't want to cry my eyes out every two years. Look at how cute it is! They're actually very friendly animals but they have the worst reputation ever.

• +1
  • +1
I had a blue manatee plushie, and I named it Lime or Limey. I actually still have it in my closet somewhere

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Hardrada
Yeah I'm thinking of buying a pet rat, they're very cute. But I dunno, they only live for 2 years and I don't want to cry my eyes out every two years. Look at how cute it is! They're actually very friendly animals but they have the worst reputation ever.

View attachment 2382187
I'm quite fond of parrots, though I've never had an affinity for rodents. Nonetheless, everyone has an animal they prefer.