what was your door to the blackpill

swt

swt

a chill little fella
personally , my door to the blackpill opened back in 2021, the inverted filter was the key, i seen it and became obsessive with just looking better, not a day after that did i feel like i looked good, from then till now i have had constantly been seeking ascension, if i didn’t have it before, i’d say it was from that point forward that i developed ocd too and became obsessed with my appearance, not in a good way, not in a confident manner, but in a straight up need to want to look better and better and never being satisfied manner.

the inverted filter was the start of my shattered world and hopeless escapeless blackpilled mind.
after that it only went downhill

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Ironically, through Hamza. Got into the redpill after watching gym videos, watched his video with wheat waffles, found .org and realized Hamza was a smelly curry scammer.

But I've never been satisfied with my looks or been especially good with women so it made sense.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and swt
My door into the blackpill: All of HS and College

My door into the femalegaze pill: Female comments under Jason Mamoa/Roman Reigns videos and Romance novel covers

My door into the appeal pill: it ties into the femalegaze pill

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and swt
the blackpill isnt about looking good you gray
you think i’m not aware? its a mindset , when did i once in this thread say it’s about looking good you dickhead troll

+ calls me a gray but is only a couple posts above from being a grey himself :lul::lul:

personally , my door to the blackpill opened back in 2021, the inverted filter was the key, i seen it and became obsessive with just looking better, not a day after that did i feel like i looked good, from then till now i have had constantly been seeking ascension, if i didn’t have it before, i’d say it was from that point forward that i developed ocd too and became obsessed with my appearance, not in a good way, not in a confident manner, but in a straight up need to want to look better and better and never being satisfied manner.

the inverted filter was the start of my shattered world and hopeless escapeless blackpilled mind.
Nothing, blackpill is cope

Nero angelo already knew the importance of looks but i was properly introduced to blackpill word from his vids