What was your glitch in the matrix moment

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
One time I was walking straight forward, this ethnic looking kid w a unibrow had this kind of bike w 3 wheels, 2 small ones in the back and a huge one in the front. Cant find any images jfl

Im walking and I see this nigga go past me, I continue to walk 20 seconds later he goes past me again as if he teleported back behind… I was standing there for 2 mins thinking how the fuck did he do that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tanned one day and saw my ch ekbrones growing like Baki in puddle reflextion

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
One time I was tugging the rope, as per scheduled and as I climax, my stone-cold incel love juice shoots all the way across the room behind my head, and before I can admire my baby batter, it's gone. Like it just disintegrated. No trace of it. I'm still searching for the crusted clam sauce stain to this day

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger, USERΝAME and Timmy
One time I was tugging the rope, as per scheduled and as I climax, my stone-cold incel love juice shoots shoots all the way across the room behind my head, and before I can admire my baby batter, it's gone. Like it just disintegrated. No trace of it. I'm still searching for the crusted clam sauce stain to this day
EWWW WHY DID I READ THIS WHEN IM EATING…

One time I was walking straight forward, this ethnic looking kid w a unibrow had this kind of bike w 3 wheels, 2 small ones in the back and a huge one in the front. Cant find any images jfl

Im walking and I see this nigga go past me, I continue to walk 20 seconds later he goes past me again as if he teleported back behind… I was standing there for 2 mins thinking how the fuck did he do that
 9ebe80d2 a3fb 497f 857d 452cd53c11e6

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back