What was your most brutal rejection?

T

The Grinch

🎆 Celebrate July 4th with Our Spectacular Sale!
Online or in real life, doesen’t matter

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Narcissus🥀
Incels too scared to enter this thread ahaha

That time I got rejected from art school

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss, Autismcel and 1 other person
A girl I really liked when I was 13, I was extremely shy, ugly and insecure with immense social anxiety.

We walked to the corner of the school street and she told me in a way not to hurt my feelings "I don't like you, please let's walk to school."

I had to walk with her in silence the entire block jfl

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
I've never been rejected because I never approach anyone in the first place. I understand how futile and humiliating it would be to approach an attractive girl as a socially awkward 5'5" acne faced sperg.

• JFL
I've never been rejected because I never approach anyone in the first place. I understand how futile and humiliating it would be to approach an attractive girl as a socially awkward 5'5" acne faced sperg.
Yeah, play the lottery, maybe you win and you can fuck gold diggers

Yeah, play the lottery, maybe you win and you can fuck gold diggers
Even if I did win the lottery, I still wouldn't be able to do fuck all with it. I genuinely am so socially disabled that if a supermarket doesn't have self checkout, I just leave because I cannot conversate with the workers. It's also why I have such a disadvantage in school because I can't make connections or ask for help when I need to.

• JFL
Even if I did win the lottery, I still wouldn't be able to do fuck all with it. I genuinely am so socially disabled that if a supermarket doesn't have self checkout, I just leave because I cannot conversate with the workers. It's also why I have such a disadvantage in school because I can't make connections or ask for help when I need to.
Brutal. People in general care more about themselves than they care about others, the people you interact with also have the same thoughts as you, like "does he like ME?“ "am I being weird?“… they feel judged by you too, keep that in mind and use it to your advantage

Back when I was in school I met a girl on tinder and she seemed into me and said I could come over to her dorm and we could fuck so I went over and she ended up acting weird like she didnt want me to be there we just ended up talking for maybe like 15 min then I dipped and later I heard that she had told people about this ugly dude who tried to get with her because "he looked way better in pics than IRL." Never fucked with apps again after that

Back when I was in school I met a girl on tinder and she seemed into me and said I could come over to her dorm and we could fuck so I went over and she ended up acting weird like she didnt want me to be there we just ended up talking for maybe like 15 min then I dipped and later I heard that she had told people about this ugly dude who tried to get with her because "he looked way better in pics than IRL." Never fucked with apps again after that
That’s the problem when you are way too photogenic, when you know what angle or lighting fits you best, then your pics become like "chadfish“ or deception, but women do that all the time. They use photoshop, makeup etc to fraud

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Not something that happened to me but my manlet high subhuman friend approached a classmate in school and she screamed and ran away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and The Grinch
That’s the problem when you are way too photogenic, when you know what angle or lighting fits you best, then your pics become like "chadfish“ or deception, but women do that all the time. They use photoshop, makeup etc to fraud
Rules don't apply to women, she'll still get railed by some idiot even if there's a discrepancy in how she looks IRL vs online. Most reliable rating is walk down the street and see how many women are looking at you vs looking in any other direction.

When foids don't even want to make a nanosecond of eye contact with me. They act as if I'm Medusa, and, if they look at me, they'll turn to stone. Can't get any worse rejection than that.