D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Im sure us aspie mfs have had alot

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Corleone, Marsik and 1 other person
Females giggling at my subhumanity whenever I had a simple interaction with them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
There is no story since it happened several times.

One time I was at school and on my chair there was a jacket.

I asked who does this belong to (a group of females was besides) and their laughed emberassed for no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Entered into an unlocked changing room and LTB was naked. Grateful to this day she didn't press charges.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23218
My dental crown fell off during a school Pep Rally freshman year. I got veneers eventually.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19036
Im sure us aspie mfs have had alot
I don’t care about social rules I am shameless only high inhib “pussy” normies play within societies chains like dogs I shit in my bath and on kfc disabled toilets floors

• +1
  • Woah
I don’t care about social rules I am shameless only high inhib “pussy” normies play within societies chains like dogs I shit in my bath and on kfc disabled toilets floors
a8f.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 21661, Corleone and 1 other person

Attachments

• EB38F462-E88B-48BE-B1B5-57F6641CFA25.jpeg
    EB38F462-E88B-48BE-B1B5-57F6641CFA25.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Just had one yesterday tbh
Went to a work wear store looking for a jacket. Some emo nigga in a carhartt beanie says something to one of my friends and stands there menacingly at the other end of the aisle looking at me. My friend starts pressing me asking if I'm finna buy the jacket I'm currently trying on and I start getting frustrated asl. I try to go put it back and this andy biersack looking muhfucka is blocking my path so I timidly say "what's goin on" and squeeze past him. Then proceeded to walk out empty handed
Apparently they were finna close but it was extremely confusing and awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
- having sex with a girl whose pussy smelled real bad and I tried to think of the hottest most lustful shit imaginable to maintain my erection
- another girl we were in bed, had a great sex session then she asked 'what are we' and I said 'oh idk we're dating and stuff which is cool. I like jus dating atm' then she cried in bed
- when i was 16 some chick was grinding her ass on my crotch when were in a very packed queue at a food place and I came my pants. Had to walk around school that day with cum all over me.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 26192
I have more brutal experinecs than awkward ones, awkward probably thinking someone had their hand out for me to do a handshake but it was the person behind me

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
I have more brutal experinecs than awkward ones, awkward probably thinking someone had their hand out for me to do a handshake but it was the person behind me
Describe brutal onrs

When I was five living in Korea I shit myself in the pants really bad while my family and my relatives were walking on a university campus.

I remember crying in the bathroom while my dad was scrubbing and washing the shit off of my crab-patterned underwear over the sink.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Describe brutal onrs
Being made fun of by a girl and manlet indian when I was younger, being disrespected by girls, I made a snorting sound whilst laughing, a girl turned around and said "ew" but it was after she made eyecontact/saw my face, being disrespected by "friends," a friend of mine telling a girl to rate me irl and her saying "there's someone out there for everyone" whilst being a below average recessed rat, then she went off with her HTN bf.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25938
i got rejected by a morbidly obese girl and she went on to date a HTN. At uni, everyone ignored me and treated me like i waa scum. Girls always treat me like shit.

when my arab dad found out that I was dating a german girl he immediately showed up unannounced at the house of the parents of my exgirlfriend while I was there, and demanded from her white parents to forbid me and her from having sex, or let him send us to the mosque to have an islamic wedding - we were like 15 and 16 JFL

I wanted to die, I was so embarrassed

before that he always feared that western culture could turn me gay

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
when my arab dad found out that I was dating a german girl he immediately showed up unannounced at the house of the parents of my exgirlfriend while I was there, and demanded from her white parents to forbid me and her from having sex, or let him send us to the mosque to have an islamic wedding - we were like 15 and 16 JFL

I wanted to die, I was so embarrassed

before that he always feared that western culture could turn me gay
Chad