What will ascend me??

N

Nosrak

Iron
I was already thinking previously about getting jaw implants but I heard from this doctor that since the implant can’t combine with you bone correctly because of the masseter muscles in your face, that the implant will move. Instead of getting implants I’m now more over thinking of getting jaw filler instead. I do have a narrow palate so ai’m working on trying to get braces which they will most likely use a palate widening device since my palate is very narrow. My eyes are wide set though and I would like to work on that aspect of my face but I’m not sure what I would do about it. I also have a very large forehead which is why I have a broccoli kid kind of haircut, any suggestions for that??? What could I reach if I truly maxed out my potential? I understand that I’m around high Ltn right now but if I tried to max myself out, how high could I get???

Attachments

• IMG_0051.png
    IMG_0051.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 328CA53F-E031-4505-B2DC-8B20F4394A42.jpeg
    328CA53F-E031-4505-B2DC-8B20F4394A42.jpeg
    814.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0059.png
    IMG_0059.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0058.png
    IMG_0058.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 686EC464-6D1C-41E8-B382-C422CBDB6713.jpeg
    686EC464-6D1C-41E8-B382-C422CBDB6713.jpeg
    909.1 KB · Views: 0
Jaw implants, textured fringe haircut, gymcel, Volufilline on undereyes, minoxidil topically on eyebrows, latisse on eyelashes, furomeside, and train neck

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
you are not LTN but rather MTN
to ascend chew gum to increase bigonial width, grow your eyelashes and brows, gymmaxx, train your neck and you are good

Jaw implants, textured fringe haircut, gymcel, Volufilline on undereyes, minoxidil topically on eyebrows, latisse on eyelashes, furomeside, and train neck
I heard that jaw implants move because of the masseter muscles tho, should I not get jaw filler instead??

First look i‘d say your low HTN
Your maxilla is recessed
Okay so I’m low htn right now? Is there anything I could do to develop my maxilla without surgery yet? I’m still seventeen and finding the money would be hard and I would also have to wait until I’m eighteen since my parents would 100% not say yes to facial surgery.

Okay so I’m low htn right now? Is there anything I could do to develop my maxilla without surgery yet? I’m still seventeen and finding the money would be hard and I would also have to wait until I’m eighteen since my parents would 100% not say yes to facial surgery.
Idk

I was already thinking previously about getting jaw implants but I heard from this doctor that since the implant can’t combine with you bone correctly because of the masseter muscles in your face, that the implant will move. Instead of getting implants I’m now more over thinking of getting jaw filler instead. I do have a narrow palate so ai’m working on trying to get braces which they will most likely use a palate widening device since my palate is very narrow. My eyes are wide set though and I would like to work on that aspect of my face but I’m not sure what I would do about it. I also have a very large forehead which is why I have a broccoli kid kind of haircut, any suggestions for that??? What could I reach if I truly maxed out my potential? I understand that I’m around high Ltn right now but if I tried to max myself out, how high could I get???
inner light maxxing and a personality transplant🙏

• +1
Reactions: Nosrak