What will happen when Jesus Christ returns???

N

ngannou

Diamond
I just have some weird feeling that we are almost at WW3

this might be the beginning of end times that Jesus Christ described.
Jesus Christ said simultaneous Plagues, EarthQuakes ,Wars, Famine(Economic Crisis) will come together and this is the sign of "Beginning of the End Times"

Yet WW3 is coming soon(Russia-Ukraine war, Israel - Middle east war)

soon Russia vs Nato , South Korea vs North Korea , China's Taiwan Crisis is coming,

Covid 19 has came and soon monkey fox is spreading.

Massive Earthquakes, Volcanoes are predicted to come at Japan , Yellowstoneand other countries

Famine is spreading furthermore economic crash is also happening.

I just have weird feeling it may be possible for Jesus Christ to return in 21th century.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock, Recessed Life, LancasteR and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2

• +1
When jesus christ returns, then you will be judged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and thugmaxxer2
well when he returns the dead will rise and then we’ll be judged, tbh need more signs to happen for judgement people have been saying this for the past 200 years and nothings happened so far. I obviously believe its gonna happen sometime but like i said there needs to be more signs

well when he returns the dead will rise and then we’ll be judged, tbh need more signs to happen for judgement people have been saying this for the past 200 years and nothings happened so far. I obviously believe its gonna happen sometime but like i said there needs to be more signs
Jesus Christ said simultaneous Plagues, EarthQuakes ,Wars, Famine(Economic Crisis) will come together and this is the sign of "Beginning of the End Times"

• +1
Well when more of them happen ill believe it’ll happen soon but like i said people have said for the last 200 years that its gonna happen theres been so much predicted dates but all of them have been wrong

Well when more of them happen ill believe it’ll happen soon but like i said people have said for the last 200 years that its gonna happen theres been so much predicted dates but all of them have been wrong
If ww3 happens people might be aware.

It seems ww3 is actually is coming Russia vs ukraine , Israel vs Middle east is happening now

North Korea vs South Korea , China's Taiwan invasion, Russia vs Nato might come soon.

• +1
people have been saying that shit about earthquakes volcanoes etc and using examples from the bible since like 2012 nigga. whens it actually gonna happen?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
people have been saying that shit about earthquakes volcanoes etc and using examples from the bible since like 2012 nigga. whens it actually gonna happen
WW3 ain't happened yet but WW3 is coming closer in these days

JESUS IS COMING TO MOG US ALL

WW3 ain't happened yet but WW3 is coming closer in these days
meanwhile ill be out there slitting girls throats and fucking their delicious insides. u can have fun dying for gods chosen (((cuckntry)))

meanwhile ill be out there slitting girls throats and fucking their delicious insides. u can have fun dying for gods chosen (((cuckntry)))
Believe in Father , the God Yahewh and his son, manifestation of God in human form Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and vevcred2_0
All da joos will be caged and turned into rats

The same thing as when Budha, Mohamed, and the countless other religious cult leaders return.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

soon Russia vs Nato , South Korea vs North Korea , China's Taiwan Crisis is coming,

Massive Earthquakes, Volcanoes are predicted to come at Japan , Yellowstoneand other countries

I just have weird feeling it may be possible for Jesus Christ to return in 21th century.
If not when

Bahahahaha take your meds

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Battle of Armageddon happens when Jesis returns

Hopefully He returns soon

• +1
Reactions: teraggggg and Recessed Life

It'll be after our deaths from numerology unfortunately :incel:

Not going to happen, you illiterate retard

Keep coping bro
Jesus wasnt even what you think he was lol he was just an apocalyptic preacher who aimed to tell people about the imminent end of times and that everyone needed to repent to enter God's kingdom which was soon to arrive. He never set out to save everyone soul's in a sacrifice and never said anything about being god jfl that's what Paul made up after the claims of the resurrection, it was nonsensical post hoc. Keep believing this shit jfl.

Yes bro you are right
There was a report recently of Y chromosome shrinking and a world of more females to exist
It was a prophecy in islam
idk bruh im confused between Christianity and Islam
may be I should convert to Christianity
but im so blindfolded and desperate to get a beautiful girl for fuck im virgin af and getting attracted to this satanic devil website called looksmaxxx
If ww3 happens people might be aware.

It seems ww3 is actually is coming Russia vs ukraine , Israel vs Middle east is happening now

North Korea vs South Korea , China's Taiwan invasion, Russia vs Nato might come soon.
S

Jesus wasnt even what you think he was lol he was just an apocalyptic preacher who aimed to tell people about the imminent end of times and that everyone needed to repent to enter God's kingdom which was soon to arrive. He never set out to save everyone soul's in a sacrifice and never said anything about being god jfl that's what Paul made up after the claims of the resurrection, it was nonsensical post hoc. Keep believing this shit jfl.
Keep coping bro

It's gonna pave the way for the total jew takeover

Never gonna happen

Before Christ returns, we must go through tribulation, also known as the mark of the beast, in which the government will make it mandatory for all of society to revive a mark (RFID Chip) that will be implanted inside your skin. Without this mark, you will be unable to buy or sell and will be an outcast of society. This is their new digital currency, which they plan to push into the masses. If you refuse, they will throw you into concentration camps, where you will be tortured, beaten, and eventually decapitated.