What will happen your body if you wear lifts/insoles almost everyday for a long period of time?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Can it stunt your growth during puberty? Fuck up your spine? Cause pelvic tilt?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Growth Plate
@Growth Plate thoughts bro

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
someone saw my shirtless pic and told me I apparently have anterior pelvic tilt

didn't fix it. wore 1.2 inch lifts last year. wearing at least 2 inch lifts for school tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
someone saw my shirtless pic and told me I apparently have anterior pelvic tilt

didn't fix it. wore 1.2 inch lifts last year. wearing at least 2 inch lifts for school tomorrow
Can it stunt growth during puberty or fuck up your spine somehow?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Haven't look into this. I will check

I have read users saying if you wear it long enough, you could have knee problems in the future, but I also read users saying they wore them for years with no problems

• +1
You will end up looking like Donald Trump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Sigmamale and Deleted member 17311
You will end up looking like Donald Trump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lmao and wollet2
@Amnesia how was your experience using 4 inch lifts and tall boots?

Bump I'm curious about this aswell, i started to wear 2cm lifts so I can now be 5'11 but still I am getting knee pain with only 2cm it so weird, guys are doing 5cm or 7cm and nothing happens to them. I am gonna stop cause there is no point of 2cm if I get pelvic tilt

• +1
I don't see how it would stunt your growth. It would cause some posture issues but nothing that can't be fixed through proper postural exercises.

I don't see how it would stunt your growth. It would cause some posture issues but nothing that can't be fixed through proper postural exercises.
elab on posture issues

Attachments

• high-heels-posture-250x408.png
    high-heels-posture-250x408.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
Haven't look into this. I will check

I have read users saying if you wear it long enough, you could have knee problems in the future, but I also read users saying they wore them for years with no problems
It does

i wore lifts everyday for a year and my penis grew 2 inches, now i dont need lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
i can tell this nigga is german just by seeing the way he types in english

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
anyway if you fuck with your posture during growth the consequences are immeasurable. it is not worth it for an extra inch. stop height coping after 5'10 plz :feelshmm:

it could lead to osteoporosis long term, as it does with women who wear heels, though the impact is probably lesser given that heels don't provide anywhere near the same support that elevator shoes do.

if you're wearing lifts just buy shoes with the lift built in you'll thank yourself later, more comfy and easier on the joints.

i think if you are using lifts you should regularly stretch your quads and calves to minimise the above risks.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17311
anyway if you fuck with your posture during growth the consequences are immeasurable. it is not worth it for an extra inch. stop height coping after 5'10 plz :feelshmm:
how can it fuck up growth? elab

it depends. if ur wearing like 4 inch heels ur a total faggot and it can cause health issues but 1-2 inch isn’t gonna make a difference

how can it fuck up growth? elab
your body needs a certain alignment to operate properly. if you fuck with it you will get all sorts of deformations

• Woah
it depends. if ur wearing like 4 inch heels ur a total faggot and it can cause health issues but 1-2 inch isn’t gonna make a difference
@Amnesia Thoughts?