What will the average height be like in 2030?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Seriously, every day i feel like im getting shorter and people around me are getting taller. I used to think 6ft was good enough, but today I went out in public and let me tell you: IT IS NOT ENOUGH, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I legit feel like every generation is getting taller by an inch, by 2030 the avgerage height in the US will be close to 5'11 among all ethnics. So I really need to height maxx right now so I when im 23 yrs old in my prime, i don't get mogged by 14yr little kids.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3635
I predict ethnics will start growing to the same height as whites today (5'9-5'10), while whites grow slightly more because of anti-manlet natural selection and be about 5'10.5-5'11 in america

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
if you are not at least 7 ft in 2030 it is over for u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and YoungRichNigga
zommers average feels like what must be 6'2 maybe even 6'3 honestly. occasionally there is short ass niqqers with trash genetics like me though for whom its either LL or death. 2030 will probably be around the same just trash curries and asian dogs be catching up

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
4ff564fad36468c18571ca54a516fe23

Above 50 ft or rope

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and YoungRichNigga
200cm / 6'6.5" minimum or death

I go clubbing regularly and the average isn't that high, I feel very comfortable at my height

Average height hasn't even changed much, at least according to US military anthropometric data. Height increase doesn't even matter since the environment is absolutely fucked and continuing to get worse. What I mean by this is there's microplastics in water, in salt, in food. This gets lodged in your gut and raises E which will fuse your plates quicker. Not to mention lower nutritional quality of food, higher pollution, worse posture from excessive technology use. Lower T than ever so less robustness to go with the height.

I think you're gonna start seeing much larger variances in height. Some people with mediocre to shit genetics will get stunted even earlier while some people will be growing up with organic meats, ideal water, ideal environment etc so they'll be gigamoggers in every dimension

Not to mention the second you can reopen growth plates (further out than 2030 tbh) you'll have millionaires and billionaires walking around at 7' tall.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I go clubbing regularly and the average isn't that high, I feel very comfortable at my height

Average height hasn't even changed much, at least according to US military anthropometric data. Height increase doesn't even matter since the environment is absolutely fucked and continuing to get worse. What I mean by this is there's microplastics in water, in salt, in food. This gets lodged in your gut and raises E which will fuse your plates quicker. Not to mention lower nutritional quality of food, higher pollution, worse posture from excessive technology use. Lower T than ever so less robustness to go with the height.

I think you're gonna start seeing much larger variances in height. Some people with mediocre to shit genetics will get stunted even earlier while some people will be growing up with organic meats, ideal water, ideal environment etc so they'll be gigamoggers in every dimension

Not to mention the second you can reopen growth plates (further out than 2030 tbh) you'll have millionaires and billionaires walking around at 7' tall.
i definitely think theres some controversy here, I believe some technology that reopens growth plates is already been developed but only available to certain people.
if you think about it, we can put a man on the moon, split the atom, send probes to beyond fucking pluto, and yet we cant find a way to reopen niggas leg bones? JFL

zommers average feels like what must be 6'2 maybe even 6'3 honestly. occasionally there is short ass niqqers with trash genetics like me though for whom its either LL or death. 2030 will probably be around the same just trash curries and asian dogs be catching up
this br0

i really feel like 99% of men my age (gen z) are huge and i look tiny by comparison. average height for white gen z males has to be 6'1 or higher.

7"11

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
The average will decrease to 5 ft 7.

u gotta understand girls stay the same

6ft is enough

• Woah
Reactions: john2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back