What will the world be like if people stayed in their respective continents?

halloweed

halloweed

Iron
more peaceful right?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BitchBoy, rand anon and 1 other person
I think they would be close to discovering fire in Africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, schizolool and 5 others
absolute perfection, nobody should be allowed to leave their home continent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, halloweed, BitchBoy and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, BitchBoy and Zeta
It's gonna be bad for the economy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool, BitchBoy and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and halloweed
i think europeans would be jelous of africas riches
Africans couldn't discover their abundance of raw materials so Europeans took it from them. If Africans had 20 more iq they would be kangz n sheit!

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
no offence ofc

• +1
Africans couldn't discover their abundance of raw materials so Europeans took it from them. If Africans had 20 more iq they would be kangz n sheit!
hmm

• Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed
Also i'm not tryna be racist obviously, but can you explain why blacks have the worst statistics everywhere they go?

• +1
Do you reckon places like Brazil,India and Nigeria would be extremely primitive?

ideal world

Also i'm not tryna be racist obviously, but can you explain why blacks have the worst statistics everywhere they go?
Because they’re retarded

• +1
  • Woah
Less developed

Less war and colonialism reduces the need to develop technology

And smart minds couldn’t collaborate

• JFL
  • +1
Because they’re retarded
I was thinking that, but what makes them extremely different and why can't they have the same mind as Caucasians?

Less developed

Less war and colonialism reduces the need to develop technology

And smart minds couldn’t collaborate
What do you reckon will happen to Africa, India and the whole of Europe? How do you think they will fare?

I was thinking that, but what makes them extremely different and why can't they have the same mind as Caucasians?
Cold winters theory

• +1
If you don't allow people to leave their continents then we should grow balls and not allow resources leave continents also

I give 5 days to Europe after that kind of initiative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, autistic_tendencies and BitchBoy
What do you reckon will happen to Africa, India and the whole of Europe? How do you think they will fare?
western culture and beliefs wouldn’t spread to the world

india wouldn’t be united but they might fare better economically because of no east India company

Africa would be full of rich despots like the gulf arabs because they could profit off their own resources but they would lack the western ideals to govern well

there would be no resentment between china and the west and they might cooperate peacefully, but Japan and Korea would be heavily isolated

• +1
If you don't allow people to leave their continents then we should grow balls and not allow resources leave continents also

good point, I'm just intrigued.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
western culture and beliefs wouldn’t spread to the world

india wouldn’t be united but they might fare better economically because of no east India company

Africa would be full of rich despots like the gulf arabs because they could profit off their own resources but they would lack the western ideals to govern well

there would be no resentment between china and the west and they might cooperate peacefully, but Japan and Korea would be heavily isolated
Smart guy, thanks for your input.

good point, I'm just intrigued.
Man that kind of world already existed. We are made to spread to other places. However one clear positive is that atheism would dissappear very fast.

Nobody needs your shitty desert

Agreed here

Why does atheism disappear though?
Atheism always leads to nihilism and that always leads to pessimistic societies that prioritize hedonism, individualism and that don't breed which follows a road of heavy population aging and decline

• +1
Reactions: noobs and halloweed
Africa had lots if valuable materials but their small minds couldn't access it

• +1
If Europeans never colonised the world would be a much better place
Agreed, but why couldn't Indians and Africans use their intellect to build sustainable societies, especially Africans with their abundance of gold etc?

Africa would turn into similar politics like a downgraded Middle East because Europe is very poor in natural resources so if the Europeans can’t take the resources by force they would be forced into trading for the resources + Africans have lower iq than Arabs

Russia would also be a lot richer because the rest of Europe would not able able to colonize for natural resources

would be ideal

• +1
Africa would turn into similar politics like a downgraded Middle East because Europe is very poor in natural resources so if the Europeans can’t take the resources by force they would be forced into trading for the resources + Africans have lower iq than Arabs

Russia would also be a lot richer because the rest of Europe would not able able to colonize for natural resources
Agreed here.

• +1
Reactions: noobs

would be ideal
How will the Chinese and Japanese fare?

Atheism always leads to nihilism and that always leads to pessimistic societies that prioritize hedonism, individualism and that don't breed which follows a road of heavy population aging and decline
Cope

not affected because the Japanese and Chinese were too far to trade or colonize because their seamanship wasn’t good enough for them

they already only trade for resources and and historically minimized use of traded goods

• +1
actually since the Europeans can’t force east asia to westernize and modernize the East Asians would be very traditional

• +1
Agreed, but why couldn't Indians and Africans use their intellect to build sustainable societies, especially Africans with their abundance of gold etc?
They did… Africans don’t have much. Material is good sure but useless when your nations lack the geography and fauna/envrioment to cultivate the usage of such materials on a mass scale.

Africa is doomed always was due to geography and many other factors the place was destined to be behind Eurasia. Same with the Americas and Pacific. Essentially just be Eurasian theory. Curries were cucked by their shit social class system put in place by Aryans

They did… Africans don’t have much. Material is good sure but useless when your nations lack the geography and fauna/envrioment to cultivate the usage of such materials on a mass scale.
I was interested in ur history tbh and stumbled on the ghana kingdoms or something and everything was going so well then idk wtf happened after. Could you please expand if you know what I'm on about?

And also Africa still has a lot til this day and had alot for Britain to steal, Nigeria is almost 4 times bigger than UK yet it's GNI per capita is almost 24 times smaller, African's should have split up their wealth between small regions; gatekept it and thrived.
Africa is doomed always was due to geography and many other factors the place was destined to be behind Eurasia. Same with the Americas and Pacific. Essentially just be Eurasian theory. Curries were cucked by their shit social class system put in place by Aryans
Why is Africa doomed too? Was it God cursing them in Deuteronomy 28? And how did Aryans control India?

I was interested in ur history tbh and stumbled on the ghana kingdoms or something and everything was going so well then idk wtf happened after. Could you please expand if you know what I'm on about?

And also Africa still has a lot til this day and had alot for Britain to steal, Nigeria is almost 4 times bigger than UK yet it's GNI per capita is almost 24 times smaller, African's should have split up their wealth between small regions; gatekept it and thrived.

Why is Africa doomed too? Was it God cursing them in Deuteronomy 28? And how did Aryans control India?
Africans are the most genetically and ethnically diverse people. Do you know what it’s like living in one nation with over 100 ethnic groups who all have had varying degrees of relations from negative to positive? Well that’s the case for Africa.

Britian once again is Eurasian so they has an easy geographic location to start as euros unlike Africans who were isolated. I’m too lazy to go into the Ghana/mali empire rn but know Portugal and Morocco had a big part to play in their downfall make of that what you will.

God didn’t curse Africa it’s just geography and enrviroment. Africa is like the Veteran nightmare mode for the best gamers in a video game. Africa is the hardest difficulty always has been whislt Eurasia has been the easiest. Africa is essentially Australia tier x 1009999

• +1