What will you do if you will never ascend?

M

Memeito

Banned
Let's say that you are ugly and ignored by all women. The years go by, you don't succeed in improving yourself and it looks like you are destined to be forever alone... What will you do then???

live and die like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
lift heavy weights

Everything that I'm doing when still getting sex, you can't tell me your whole life revolves around fucking a pussy. If that's the case:
1. Get some hookers;
You're fucked in the head

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
do what every other ugly dude does

become a male feminist

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
There is no point in living as unattractive male.
Yeah, but it's not your fault that you were born this way, it's the other people who reject you who deserve the blame, because they can't see past your appearance, you understand what I'm saying?

• +1
Yeah, but it's not your fault that you were born this way, it's the other people who reject you who deserve the blame, because they can't see past your appearance, you understand what I'm saying?
Its partially my parents fault for giving me shitty genes and partially fault of random genetic recombination.

It's not girls fault that I am KHHTCV, they dont approach me and dont give me IOIs because it is their nature to not want a sperm from subhuman genetic man.

Nobody can see past your appearance its human nature thats how we are programmed since birth. You will never change that.

If you are ugly male there is no point in living because you are in constant disadvantage in every aspect of life. All you can do is LDAR or rope.

• +1
It's not girls fault that I am KHHTCV, they dont approach me and dont give me IOIs because it is their nature to not want a sperm from subhuman genetic man.
It's exactly their fault because they are so superficial and can't see what's deep inside you.
If you are ugly male there is no point in living because you are in constant disadvantage in every aspect of life. All you can do is LDAR or rope.
Why not make them pay and see the error of their ways, if more ugly males will take attitude and use direct action, people will notice them and lookism will become history.

• JFL
It's exactly their fault because they are so superficial and can't see what's deep inside you.
No man you dont understand. Women's sexual selection is nothing but nature itself doing its work. It's in women's nature to want best genetic quality, even 1 year old babies can recognize beauty. That's how we are programmed. I was born from poor genetics and grew up as subhuman who is weak, of course no woman will want someone like this, all I can do is LDAR or rope.

Why not make them pay and see the error of their ways, if more ugly males will take attitude and use direct action, people will notice them and lookism will become history.
It's not their fault its just how humanity works. That's why male virgins are stigmatized in our society. Thats why beautiful people are praised and have it easier. It's just in our nature and no matter how much you cope as ugly male you will always be worse. This is the final blackpill that gets you killed.

It's not their fault its just how humanity works. That's why male virgins are stigmatized in our society. Thats why beautiful people are praised and have it easier. It's just in our nature and no matter how much you cope as ugly male you will always be worse. This is the final blackpill that gets you killed.
No, that's not how humanity works, that's how "lookism" works. Once people were discriminated against because of their race or the color of their skin, now it's the ugly people who are treated unfairly. It is your duty to fight, to ask for your rights and if the world doesn't listen, then the propaganda of the deed must become your weapon.

No, that's not how humanity works, that's how "lookism" works. Once people were discriminated against because of their race or the color of their skin, now it's the ugly people who are treated unfairly. It is your duty to fight, to ask for your rights and if the world doesn't listen, then the propaganda of the deed must become your weapon.
Lookism is inside our genes. I think its just how we are programmed. I am KHHTCV at 23 years old so this is never going to end for me I can only hang myself next year because no woman has even given me a IOI.

• So Sad