what will you do when the food shortages kick in?

Daily mail expert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and LordNorwood
Daily mail expert
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Eat human beings and drink their blood like a dark triad slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadeep, stuckneworleans and 2 others
The first of the hoarders that started the panic should have had their knees capped then executed promptly thereafter.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and RichardSpencel
tbf you were warning us about how bad this situ could get months ago and we mostly dismissed you I guess we look silly now don't we

• +1
Reactions: dat feel
obesecels are probably laughing at us leanmaxxers right now. :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Golang and Chadeep
Leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Golang and RichardSpencel
tbf you were warning us about how bad this situ could get months ago and we mostly dismissed you I guess we look silly now don't we
Corona itself is not a thing to worry about, it's the hoarders fucking everything up. Good thing I already have a lot of canned food in my food closet.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
if there's even a rumor that food is running out, people will raid supermarkets and try to stock six months worth of everything

then panic spreads and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I'm trying to stockpile tuna and nuts but faggots keep buying it all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally, Deleted member 3202 and Golang
food supplies will probably be limited to one item per customer in the future

don't say i didn't warn you

• +1
Nigga I know how to safely fast for months on end
I will be like some breatharian yogi in the himalayas

Nigga I know how to safely fast for months on end
I will be like some breatharian yogi in the himalayas
I’m gonna ECA stack my fat away with snake dieting once my fucking pills come in. I’m so angry. The postman is being a slow nigger 😡😡😡

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I’m gonna ECA stack my fat away with snake dieting once my fucking pills come in. I’m so angry. The postman is being a slow nigger 😡😡😡
You saying the word "nigger" cracks me up.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, LordNorwood and Golang
eat wax as joey said

Corona itself is not a thing to worry about, it's the hoarders fucking everything up. Good thing I already have a lot of canned food in my food closet.
Seriously, these stupid nigger think the apocalypse is coming.

The worst thing about this pandemic is not the virus, but the panicked retards.

• +1
Seriously, these stupid nigger think the apocalypse is coming.

The worst thing about this pandemic is not the virus, but the panicked retards.
Tf

My country is the second most food-producing country in the world, we also are a small population. So running out of food is unlikely here.

just become a prehistorical hunter gatherer nigger theory

food supplies will probably be limited to one item per customer in the future

don't say i didn't warn you
My store is limiting everybody to 3 items of one thing. The elderly also get an hour to shop for themselves.

Possibly a concern for Europe, I don't know how much food Countries like UK and France import and where they import it from. Clearly not a concern for US. Regardless, I don't think Euro supply chain will be effected, the larger farms are in rural areas which are the least impacted by the virus.

#bluestateplagueof2020

• +1
Possibly a concern for Europe, I don't know how much food Countries like UK and France import and where they import it from. Clearly not a concern for US. Regardless, I don't think Euro supply chain will be effected, the larger farms are in rural areas which are the least impacted by the virus.

#bluestateplagueof2020
food-processing plants will shut down one by one as workers catch corona

do you think americans are gonna start learning how to cook instead of panicking

if we even so much as run out of potato chips there will be a huge meltdown and bodies piled up in the streets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back