What will you do when you ascend?

Fubarcel

Fubarcel

Bronze
Considering all the info we know about pair bonding and the like, will you go wild and fuck everyone, or will you get into a steady relationship?
I won't be ascending no matter what but if I did, I'd ideally be seeing a few different girls for the varied experience without going full manwhore and pumping dozens of girls. I read something like that, it was a Greek ideal I think, about how a man would ideally want three women; one whom he could fuck and be simple with, another whom he could call his mate and be spiritual with, and finally a girl younger than him whom he could mentor and larp as a father figure with.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Marry a cute Christian girl and start a family.

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Have consistent sex with +5/10 foids and ltr with my "type" (light skin black and hqnp)

There will be no ascension

• +1
Find a psl 5.5-6 tall slim girl with dark blond hair to LTR

take a trip to EE and get a wife

Considering all the info we know about pair bonding and the like, will you go wild and fuck everyone, or will you get into a steady relationship?
I won't be ascending no matter what but if I did, I'd ideally be seeing a few different girls for the varied experience without going full manwhore and pumping dozens of girls. I read something like that, it was a Greek ideal I think, about how a man would ideally want three women; one whom he could fuck and be simple with, another whom he could call his mate and be spiritual with, and finally a girl younger than him whom he could mentor and larp as a father figure with.
hooker, wife (they're same now) and sugar daddy for college girl

• Ugh..
Marry a cute Christian girl and start a family.
This shit here. People say nobody has values anymore but you can still find some waiting til marriage types. They’ve been watching Hollywood movies and listening to cardi b so maybe they’ve blown some of their boyfriends, but that’s infinitely better than your typical city/atheist thot.

You have to mold her values by getting her out of the city and workplace and giving her kids

I mean id just like consistent sex with a slim young girl. Is that really so much to ask?