What will you teach your son to do?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I'm gonna try to get a more masculine type of girl who is on the taller side, in order for my son to hopefully have a good jaw and also height mog me I hope he is 6'4

As looksmaxxers we can almost assure our sons won't be incels, I will get mine into soccer very early on which will make him more NT and athletic than most, make sure he mews since he learns to talk and chews equally on both sides and chews hard foods. Also I will check his vitamin levels and everything and give him supplements if he needs any.

I will genuinely be on this website at around 30 years old If I do have a son, not even joking I will look for advices for my son.
Even if I have to betabuxx for a whore I want my own son and if he grows to be a mogger my life will be worth it I will work hard to have enough money to looksmaxx him 🙏

Just thinking about it my boy becoming a mogger that would be amazing. I hope genetic recombination will make him a mogger but I will make sure he is not an autistic guy, I hope he will be grateful.

I would be ashamed tho if my dad was on looksmax forums but as long as he won't know it's okay I do this for you lil bud!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mortician, Fundz, oxymoron and 6 others
Imagine that your son becomes a runway model.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HollowCheek and Yuno_howitez
Imagine that your son becomes a runway model.
I don't think it's possible with my genes tbh but I will make sure he is at least tall HTN

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don't think it's possible with my genes tbh but I will make sure he is at least tall HTN
As long as he is above average he is good. He can afford surgeries later on if he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
gtfo with vitamins nigger he will be taking ai and blasting HGH all his puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, chadpreetsingh and Yuno_howitez
What if you have a daughter how would you assure that she has a juicy ass?

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Yuno_howitez
gtfo with vitamins nigger he will be taking ai and blasting HGH all his puberty
ayo if im a single dad im doing that but i dont think any woman will let me do that especially since im not a chad and will be her good boy betabuxx 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What if you have a daughter how would you assure that she has a juicy ass?
I don't care about that, I will make sure she isn't a whore and be strict with her and try to get her with a nerd strong MTN who is at least 5'10 who will treat her good and marry him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HollowCheek and Deleted member 14693
ayo if im a single dad im doing that but i dont think any woman will let me do that especially since im not a chad and will be her good boy betabuxx 💀
Maybe not hgh but AI look like regular tablets and aren't even dangerous and will ensure it so his growth plates don'T close, so if he turns out manlet he will still have time to grow with HGH

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Maybe not hgh but AI look like regular tablets and aren't even dangerous and will ensure it so his growth plates don'T close, so if he turns out manlet he will still have time to grow with HGH
that shit still has potential side effects ain't no way i'm putting my dear boy in danger, if I think he is gonna be subhuman from early on I will do it tho cause the reward is way higher than the risk

I'm gonna try to get a more masculine type of girl who is on the taller side, in order for my son to hopefully have a good jaw and also height mog me I hope he is 6'4

As looksmaxxers we can almost assure our sons won't be incels, I will get mine into soccer very early on which will make him more NT and athletic than most, make sure he mews since he learns to talk and chews equally on both sides and chews hard foods. Also I will check his vitamin levels and everything and give him supplements if he needs any.

I will genuinely be on this website at around 30 years old If I do have a son, not even joking I will look for advices for my son.
Even if I have to betabuxx for a whore I want my own son and if he grows to be a mogger my life will be worth it I will work hard to have enough money to looksmaxx him 🙏

Just thinking about it my boy becoming a mogger that would be amazing. I hope genetic recombination will make him a mogger but I will make sure he is not an autistic guy, I hope he will be grateful.

I would be ashamed tho if my dad was on looksmax forums but as long as he won't know it's okay I do this for you lil bud!
Oh god you will be one of these dads who want to live through their child the life they never had.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Primalsplit and Yuno_howitez
that shit still has potential side effects ain't no way i'm putting my dear boy in danger, if I think he is gonna be subhuman from early on I will do it tho cause the reward is way higher than the risk
Only that he will be slightly more aggressive tbh thats a good thing

• Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Oh god you will be one of these dads who want to live through their child the life they never had.
yep when my son is back from a night out i will be all ears and be like damn bro did u smash any girl how was it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I will teach my son how to catch his prey in the wild without getting caught.

I will teach him to respect women

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh

You are not going to reproduce.

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall