What will you think will happen in America once the dollar inevitably collaspses?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Personally i wouldn't discard it might happen after the elections of this year and BRICS decide to break the deck, which seem that they are going to be the dirtiest and most lowlife elections in american history. Any party who loses won't seem it is going to accept the defeat and there are lots of people who look like they want a civil war

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I don’t know it’ll probably become some sort of BBC superiority clown world well more so than it already is

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I don’t know it’ll probably become some sort of BBC superiority clown world well more so than it already is
Yeah i mean i wouldn't pick sides but the only reason i don't hate America more than Israel is because of the influence they have with black famous people that marked me like Michael Jordan or the prince of bel air or Carl Johnson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
Yeah i mean i wouldn't pick sides but the only reason i don't hate America more than Israel is because of the influence they have with black famous people that marked me like Michael Jordan or the prince of bel air or Carl Johnson
That’s true I’ve literally never cared about a white celebrity I literally only respect black celebrities and I am from the US but it sounds like you from a brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MaghrebGator
What is so funny @5'7 zoomer do you have something to share with us with your superior knowledge of the events?

Damn this is how my teachers spoke everytime i interrupted something i feel dirty just for saying it

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 5'7 zoomer
That’s true I’ve literally never cared about a white celebrity I literally only respect black celebrities and I am from the US but it sounds like you from a brown
I'm from north africa and we have a record with black americans. For example Gadaffi had a well recorded crush for Condolezza Rice

The biggest currency in the world won't collapse overnight like Weimar or Zimbabwe.

As long as motherfuckers 'round da globe trade in Benjaminz, you're greenback is still good.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator