What Women Really Want

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Bronze
The following information is taken from a survey of 68,000 women on what their ideal partner would be like. I highly encourage you all to go check it out.

You can download the survey results at

https://assets.ctfassets.net/juauvl...cbf9fb5a2e541/191105_Ideal_partner_survey.pdf

An article referencing the survey results can be found at

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/this-is-the-no-1-thing-64000-women-want-from-a-lover-survey/

What is the number one thing women look for in a

“Almost 90% of the women rank kindness highest among desirable qualities, followed closely by supportiveness at 86.5%. Intelligence received about 72% of the vote; level of education had 64.5%; and rounding out the Top 5 is confidence, with a little over 60%.

Notice “attractiveness” did not top the list. That might explain why the “average” body type (looking at you, dad bods!) was vastly preferred over “very muscular” types, with 44.8% versus a marginal 2.5%, respectively.”

Let's continue…

I have personally researched this study before. Some of my personal highlights are:

Yes, 60% of women would prefer financial stability. Not rich. Stable.

Women prefer average sized penises. The large ones actually got the lowest ranking.

The point of all of this is that what most of you here believe that women want is entirely, completely off base. Part of that is what incel communities have told you (let me let you in on a secret- those spaces WANT you miserable and lonely. There's no such thing as a happy incel. Your misery is your acceptance into the group.) And the other part is media. I'm not talking social media. That's another conversation. I'm talking movies and TV.

The thing is movies and TV are created as escapist fantasy. They're not real life and they're not intended to be real life. In fact, a lot of behavior shown in movies in relation to romantic relationships could get you arrested for stalking and harassment. In real life, if a woman tells you no, accept it and move on. An escalating series of romantic gestures could get you arrested.

Part of what frustrates me about being in this community is it seems like so few are willing to seek out valid, scientific, well sourced information to combat their negative beliefs and instead rely on incel spaces to base their opinions. Let's say you belong to a group that really hates oranges. Do you think that group is going to provide any information regarding the health benefits of eating oranges?

You are all walking around with computers in your pockets with access to more scientifically valid information than you could ever possibly learn. Maybe use that instead of relying on either escapist fantasy or incel spaces.

I think you forgot to mention height too, like women dont actually care about height as much as internet portrayed this trend, like the women you see on "whats the ideal height" or "does height matter videos" are just a small minority like 0.01% of women that says they want a man over 6ft or 6'5, and most of the time these women are heavily drunk, it's even mentioned by many women that men closer to their height is ideal, like if you're a 5'6 guy a girl thats 5'3 or 5'4 will be fine , from my experience I've met even 5'3 or 5'1 guys with girls taller than them and these girls were pretty descent looking as well. honestly both genders will prefer kindness and loyalty over physical traits.