what words do you associate with coloring?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I mean like

high class.
or

DOM.

or exotic

or something else.

what affect can coloring give to someone.

It can look exotic or DOM but what else can It look?

Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I mean like

high class.
or

DOM.

or exotic

or something else.

what affect can coloring give to someone.

It can look exotic or DOM but what else can It look?
combinaton, contrast

• +1
combinaton, contrast
yea those seem to be words that come into mind.
im gonna make some threads about what coloring mogs to see which i should go for

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
yea those seem to be words that come into mind.
im gonna make some threads about what coloring mogs to see which i should go for
I can help you if you want I have a simiar idea

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
coloring is literally what color your features are (hair, skin, lips, eyes and eyebrows)

i would say the "ideal" would be something like a carotenoid skin, medium brown hair, pink/red lips, light blue eyes and dark brown eyebrows

coloring is literally what color your features are (hair, skin, lips, eyes and eyebrows)

i would say the "ideal" would be something like a carotenoid skin, medium brown hair, pink/red lips, light blue eyes and dark brown eyebrows

giphy.gif

I can help you if you want I have a simiar idea
what is it?

• +1
Eye color, eyebrows shape and color, eyelashes and the tiny hair on the lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: her
??? then what else could coloring mean?

im saying I disagree but what i meant in the thread is basically what comes into mind that coloring can be to someone and make them loo like.

like it can contrast. it can also make someone look exotic or DOM or high classs

The coloration of DOM in the graphs is a bit yellow/pale for some reason

Images 12

Whatever, i can just say dark coloration at all (for ideal coloration)

• +1
Ok so, high class coloration will be more whiter i think, exotic coloration is just a more darker skin with hazel eyes, like mulatos with light eye coloration, a white guy with blue eyes will not be exotic...
fair enough. what color is the DOM graphs.
is it DOM?

fair enough. what color is the DOM graphs.
is it DOM?

Well in the Dimorphism sexual graph seems very pale to be honest, is not even a normal Yellow or white red, is fucking pale

Images 8

Blacked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think coloring primarily can make people look pasty and sickly or vigorous and athletic

some people just catch your eye because not only is their skin clean in terms of no acne, small pores, etc. but it's either a nice even tone throughout or there is some deeper colour that is eye catching, you see this on young tanned athletic white people for instance.

one thing i heard is if you exercise to increase your red blood cell count this can change your coloring to give you that look of richer healthier skin tone. another reason to cardiomax

also I agree with @OwlGod about exotic coloration, i have hazel eyes and have been palemaxxing for a while (because i have dark brown hair, wanted better contrast) but I think healthy and harmonious coloration is a lot more important than just contrast so I'm gonna figure out the safest way to get my skin darker or mitigate the damage from natural tanning

think of yourself as a character designer or artist. if you want to create somethign eye catching and attractive you either go for high contrast with splashes of bold colour, or a nicely matching color palette. eg. with tan skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes i have a nice combination of earth tones that is eye catching. pale skin does not contribute to that mix. another coloring i think is amazing on women is dark brown hair, brown/red freckles, and brown eyes on medium-tan skin.

coloration also affects the clothes you look good in. one thing i like about having high contrast coloring is it also means you will look better in high contrast clothes which increases how eye-catching you are further.

i think most people can find a coloring that falls into one of the two groups (high contrast or color unity) but it may require dying your hair, wearing color contacts, tanning, or using products to alter your lip colour (if you want darker lips try vitamin e oil overnight or maybe lipstain. i don't know what lipstain is but it sounds like the right thing to use, though who knows, they like to give products catchy names that promise the moon)

i find you gotta get really specific with finding the right shade for each feature though to maximize your looks. much like a song is not as good if just one of the notes is changed, the same is true for one element of your coloring being off. i don't really know HOW to find the right colors, but find them.

this is also one of the things you should actually pay attention to when fashion maxxing, utilize your coloring and make it look the best. i have some old, crappy shirts that i still get compliments on when i wear it because one matches the main tone of my hair perfectly and the other matches my lips

overall I think coloring is underrated and well worth looking at because there are a lot of products and techniques that are cheap and effective, unlike trying to change your bone structure or height or w/e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think coloring primarily can make people look pasty and sickly or vigorous and athletic

some people just catch your eye because not only is their skin clean in terms of no acne, small pores, etc. but it's either a nice even tone throughout or there is some deeper colour that is eye catching, you see this on young tanned athletic white people for instance.

one thing i heard is if you exercise to increase your red blood cell count this can change your coloring to give you that look of richer healthier skin tone. another reason to cardiomax

also I agree with @OwlGod about exotic coloration, i have hazel eyes and have been palemaxxing for a while (because i have dark brown hair, wanted better contrast) but I think healthy and harmonious coloration is a lot more important than just contrast so I'm gonna figure out the safest way to get my skin darker or mitigate the damage from natural tanning

think of yourself as a character designer or artist. if you want to create somethign eye catching and attractive you either go for high contrast with splashes of bold colour, or a nicely matching color palette. eg. with tan skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes i have a nice combination of earth tones that is eye catching. pale skin does not contribute to that mix. another coloring i think is amazing on women is dark brown hair, brown/red freckles, and brown eyes on medium-tan skin.

coloration also affects the clothes you look good in. one thing i like about having high contrast coloring is it also means you will look better in high contrast clothes which increases how eye-catching you are further.

i think most people can find a coloring that falls into one of the two groups (high contrast or color unity) but it may require dying your hair, wearing color contacts, tanning, or using products to alter your lip colour (if you want darker lips try vitamin e oil overnight or maybe lipstain. i don't know what lipstain is but it sounds like the right thing to use, though who knows, they like to give products catchy names that promise the moon)

i find you gotta get really specific with finding the right shade for each feature though to maximize your looks. much like a song is not as good if just one of the notes is changed, the same is true for one element of your coloring being off. i don't really know HOW to find the right colors, but find them.

this is also one of the things you should actually pay attention to when fashion maxxing, utilize your coloring and make it look the best. i have some old, crappy shirts that i still get compliments on when i wear it because one matches the main tone of my hair perfectly and the other matches my lips

overall I think coloring is underrated and well worth looking at because there are a lot of products and techniques that are cheap and effective, unlike trying to change your bone structure or height or w/e

will definitely read this soon

im not sure but color unity with eyes other than brown is something I wanna know how it can be possible.

blue eyes cant go with blue skin so what does it maatch with. pale white?. and what about green? yellow?

im not sure but color unity with eyes other than brown is something I wanna know how it can be possible.

blue eyes cant go with blue skin so what does it maatch with. pale white?. and what about green? yellow?

Last edited:
will definitely read this soon

perhaps unity is not the right word. i'm thinking more, unity of color palette eg. all your coloring fits all on one palette. it's not unity as in all the same colour. i would have called it harmony but don't want to confuse that with facial feature size ratio harmony

if you know graphic design/art think of a colour wheel like this: https://color.adobe.com/create

you want analogous and/or complimentary/contrasting colours

there's a reason "blond hair, blue eyes" is a popular combination and it's not just that they're both "white people" colours. blue and yellow are opposites on the colour wheel, they're complimentary/contrasting. blue is also opposite a lot of skin colours

green's opposite is red, hence redheads with green eyes are a popular coloring as well. red hair can also be an analogous colour with your lips

the good thing about pale white skin and black hair is that they don't clash with anything. if you had milk white skin and jet black hair your eyes and lips could be any colour and they would be eye-catching. pitch black and pure white work with any coloring pretty much.

now of course it's not as simple as this as you have to take into account which colours look good and healthy but if you fudge your coloring to be both natural and good-looking AND a unified color palette you will be a lot more attractive i think

• +1
perhaps unity is not the right word. i'm thinking more, unity of color palette eg. all your coloring fits all on one palette. it's not unity as in all the same colour. i would have called it harmony but don't want to confuse that with facial feature size ratio harmony

if you know graphic design/art think of a colour wheel like this: https://color.adobe.com/create

you want analogous and/or complimentary/contrasting colours

there's a reason "blond hair, blue eyes" is a popular combination and it's not just that they're both "white people" colours. blue and yellow are opposites on the colour wheel, they're complimentary/contrasting. blue is also opposite a lot of skin colours

green's opposite is red, hence redheads with green eyes are a popular coloring as well. red hair can also be an analogous colour with your lips

the good thing about pale white skin and black hair is that they don't clash with anything. if you had milk white skin and jet black hair your eyes and lips could be any colour and they would be eye-catching. pitch black and pure white work with any coloring pretty much.

now of course it's not as simple as this as you have to take into account which colours look good and healthy but if you fudge your coloring to be both natural and good-looking AND a unified color palette you will be a lot more attractive i think
makes sense tbh.

according to that color slider dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes would complement my face color rn.

but tbh im not sure if thats even something I want.

there are like you said many benefits to certain colors over others as health indicators.

like pale not being ideal because of lack of orange and possibly red or pink or yellow.

but im wondering how strong the tone has to be to be healthy? and does that skew the color wheel relation?

would white with yellow undertones be the same as yellow or light yellow?

makes sense tbh.

according to that color slider dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes would complement my face color rn.

but tbh im not sure if thats even something I want.

there are like you said many benefits to certain colors over others as health indicators.

like pale not being ideal because of lack of orange and possibly red or pink or yellow.

but im wondering how strong the tone has to be to be healthy? and does that skew the color wheel relation?

would white with yellow undertones be the same as yellow or light yellow?

re:white with yellow undertons being the same as yellow or light yellow, well not the same but it would likely fit in with any colorings those would fit nicely with

as far as what skin tone is healthiest. i dunno. might be best just to get yourself and your skin as healthy as possible. HIIT cardio to increase red blood cell count and cell mitochondria health and remove dead cells. high vitamin/carotene intake from vegetables for healthmaxxed "glow." retin-A, vitamin C serum, argan oil overnight for max cell health and moisture retention and collagen production. then go with either protected tanning for sun damage resistance, or sun exposure minning for pale, un-sun-damaged skin, i think either has enough positives that they can look good. then see how that looks and use that to guide the rest of your coloring.

• +1
Racism

• JFL