What Would A Girl Do If I Said No To Sex If She Asked?

Azonin

Azonin

Only Cucks Split 50/50
Let's say this girl openly out of her way liked me a lot and told me that she wanted me to come over and openly says she wants to have sex at some point, or lets say she doesnt openly say that but she sorta implies it with the "netflix chill" or "cuddling" shit, if everytime she makes a move and i tell her "no" what would happen?

God comes and smites u bcs ur incel ass is rejecting a girl he sent ur way

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
God comes and smites u bcs ur incel ass is rejecting a girl he sent ur way
lets say she is minimum htb and i say no to sex

what would happen like fr?

She might want you more but she’ll prob get fucked by someone else in the mean time

• +1
Reactions: beniman
It’s too hard to know tbh some girls ego will make them never wanna try you again
ill be real why i made this thread

my girlfriend has a bc of 2 and with a girth of 5.2-5.3 i doubt i will be the girthiest so i just wanna disappoint her by not having sex, i just swallowed a big pill

ill be real why i made this thread

my girlfriend has a bc of 2 and with a girth of 5.2-5.3 i doubt i will be the girthiest so i just wanna disappoint her by not having sex, i just swallowed a big pill
You ain’t had sex yet? And she’s your girl? And being 100% honest you’ll be fine - good chance your up there

You ain’t had sex yet? And she’s your girl? And being 100% honest you’ll be fine - good chance your up there
shes been wanting to have sex with me for months and months now, bro i have some issues sometimes i tell myself its over cause im not 6'6 sometimes i tell myself its over cause i dont have a sixpack at 18, ill come to her like maybe next month or some shit if youre sure ill be fine i mean ill think about it

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
shes been wanting to have sex with me for months and months now, bro i have some issues sometimes i tell myself its over cause im not 6'6 sometimes i tell myself its over cause i dont have a sixpack at 18, ill come to her like maybe next month or some shit if youre sure ill be fine i mean ill think about it
Are u a virgin?

i dont know what you think the average girth is, but assuming the one on the internet 4.59 (even if you think its higher), she has a bc of 2 and if u do the math i have a 63% chance that im bigger than both of them girth wise and basically certain that i have a longer dick, girthpill hit me hard

Are u a virgin?
Yeah the most ive done is hug a girl when i was 11 because she felt bad for me because i was rejected by her, and then some sheboon at 15 in highschool

i dont know what you think the average girth is, but assuming the one on the internet 4.59 (even if you think its higher), she has a bc of 2 and if u do the math i have a 63% chance that im bigger than both of them girth wise and basically certain that i have a longer dick, girthpill hit me hard
Total volume (girth and length combined ) you have a 91% of being the biggest :)

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Let's say this girl openly out of her way liked me a lot and told me that she wanted me to come over and openly says she wants to have sex at some point, or lets say she doesnt openly say that but she sorta implies it with the "netflix chill" or "cuddling" shit, if everytime she makes a move and i tell her "no" what would happen?
She'll call u gay

Happened to me. She asked and I just said I was christian :lul:. But it was pretty chill I said that it wasnt that I didnt want 2 just that I couldnt bc of religious belifs. Wasnt that bad we just watched a movie after that

Only read title, she was already at my place when she asked.

Yeah the most ive done is hug a girl when i was 11 because she felt bad for me because i was rejected by her, and then some sheboon at 15 in highschool
gotta lose it at some point bro - take ur opportunity

I'm sorry man but if you've been dating a foid in 2024 who was begging you to have sex for months then she is probably taking another dick rn

gotta lose it at some point bro - take ur opportunity
Tbh i dont think girls think of virginity as a failo, I mean shit if you have something that really turns girls on they will forget about everything else just like you see them wanting to fuck/date serial killers despite you know.

but yeah if im planning to LTR with her i probably should do it before 19 or even very soon tbh, bc of 2 aint that bad especially because she calls my dick really fucking big maybe ill try

I'm sorry man but if you've been dating a foid in 2024 who was begging you to have sex for months then she is probably taking another dick rn
Anything can happen, personally I dont know I kinda doubt but still the possibility there exists

though I think she is very loyal from my experience

Tbh i dont think girls think of virginity as a failo, I mean shit if you have something that really turns girls on they will forget about everything else just like you see them wanting to fuck/date serial killers despite you know.

but yeah if im planning to LTR with her i probably should do it before 19 or even very soon tbh, bc of 2 aint that bad especially because she calls my dick really fucking big maybe ill try
Unfortunately, Whether it’s acctually 2 you’ll never know :feelswhy: I had some exes lie made me feel sick