Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and her

forehead cover up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, BigBiceps, Vitruvian and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Framletgod, Heirio and 6 others
there's nothing on this earth that can save your absolutely repulsive phaggy-looking ass face.
not a haircut, not a forehead reduction, not a lefort 360, nothing.

there's nothing on this earth that can save your absolutely repulsive phaggy-looking ass face.
not a haircut, not a forehead reduction, not a lefort 360, nothing.
And yet my tinder game is by far the best on this forum.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian and samm735
Cry more lmao.
You're a piece of shit for doing that to guys that may have never had a chance in the first place. You sadistic faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
imagine bragging about sex on a site full of depressed and suicidal teenagers and young adults as a 28 year old man lol. off yourself belnar you weak jawed twink fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, buflek, Zeta ascended and 2 others
U have no clue what appeals to women thats why ur here u fucking nigger.
but the funny thing is
i dont have to spend half of my day swiping on tinder, and the other half on taking phaggoty selfies
i actually have the JBs and prime women you so desperately seek validation from sliding in my dms

butubutut guess what faggot. :feelshmm: i dont want to sleep with anyone. not now. i have a choice
you're a beggar JFLLLLLL theres a difference you desperate scum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
imagine bragging about sex on a site full of depressed and suicidal teenagers and young adults as a 28 year old man lol. off yourself belnar you weak jawed twink fag
You think looking gay is bad? U live in Chechnya or a muslim country? When will u guys learn looking gay isnt a bad thing rofl im doing just fine.
and >muh jaw :D just derp
but the funny thing is
i dont have to spend half of my day swiping on tinder, and the other half on taking phaggoty selfies
i actually have the JBs and prime women you so desperately seek validation from sliding in my dms

butubutut guess what faggot. :feelshmm: i dont want to sleep with anyone. not now. i have a choice
you're a beggar JFLLLLLL theres a difference you desperate scum
Post ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
he's an oldcel too? JFLLLL :feelskek: dang i should respect the elders. sorry uncle OP
Im like on average 6-10 older than everyone on here and still mog. What does that say about you guys. Post ur face already i wanna laugh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
okkkk let me doxx myself bc i surely need the validation of an oldcel faggot :feelshaha:
yeah no i dont think so
"doxx" urself, more excuses nigger ur a PSL 3

You think looking gay is bad? When will u guys learn looking gay isnt a bad thing rofl
i once tried tinder with shirtless pic of myself doing duck face (pic seemed very gay) and got more likes and matches than i have ever gotten with any selfie or NT picture jfl

Something like this

20190807 015805

Decent length, part it however and let it sit just over your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Im like on average 6-10 older than everyone on here and still mog. What does that say about you guys. Post ur face already i wanna laugh
Lol the average user here is like 18-19 according to the polls.
You think looking gay is bad? U live in Chechnya or a muslim country? When will u guys learn looking gay isnt a bad thing rofl im doing just fine.
and >muh jaw :D just derp

Post ur face
I didn't say looking gay is bad, I just said you look like a faggot, take it how you want. And yes, you would look better with a normal jaw.

"doxx" urself, more excuses nigger ur a PSL 3
lmaooo @ you having the audacity to call me a nigger. you look like a failed aryan/ethnic experiment on top of being a faggot
oh my, the lord can be so cruel sometimes :feelsbadman:
:feelshaha:

Lol the average user here is like 18-19 according to the polls.

I didn't say looking gay is bad, I just said you look like a faggot, take it how you want. And yes, you would look better with a normal jaw.
What is a normal jaw?
Prof

lmaooo @ you having the audacity to call me a nigger. you look like a failed aryan/ethnic experiment on top of being a faggot
oh my, the lord can be so cruel sometimes :feelsbadman:
:feelshaha:
C O P E

I can try
It might work. The model is like Norwood 1.5 himself. Your forehead doesn't seem all /that/ big to me but the slightly rounded hairline in combination with it is definitely feminine and is probably part of why people say you look gay. A hairstyle like that, which is both masculine and gives structure, should be good.

Lol quit acting like you don't know why literally every time you post your face on here and r/truerateme people bring up your jaw. Because it's not normal and you know it isn't
What is a normal jaw rofl? Please show me a normal/average jaw or whatever ur trying to get at.

What is a normal jaw rofl? Please show me a normal/average jaw or whatever ur trying to get at.
Nah. You've been using the internet for 3 decades old man, figure it out yourself

It might work. The model is like Norwood 1.5 himself. Your forehead doesn't seem all /that/ big to me but the slightly rounded hairline in combination with it is definitely feminine and is probably part of why people say you look gay. A hairstyle like that, which is both masculine and gives structure, should be good.
Im gonna need to grow the sides more will take some time, ive tried pretty much that without the longer sides.
Nah. You've been using the internet for 3 decades old man, figure it out yourself
I had a better jawline than most of u at the age of 18-19
Teen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Im gonna need to grow the sides more will take some time, ive tried pretty much that without the longer sides.
Don't go too long, but then you don't want to be too short either. It's all about balance. They say length on the sides is helpful for people with longer midfaces like yours.

Don't go too long, but then you don't want to be too short either. It's all about balance. They say length on the sides is helpful for people with longer midfaces like yours.
Hmm yeah i quess the longer sides could make my narrow face appear better or idk. who knows

• +1
Hmm yeah i quess the longer sides could make my narrow face appear better or idk. who knows
I mean it's a case of try the longer sides or get a lefort so

• +1
Reactions: belnar93
Lol quit acting like you don't know why literally every time you post your face on here and r/truerateme people bring up your jaw. Because it's not normal and you know it isn't
If his jaw isn't normal then it's absolutely over for mine

men u look like 16 and act like it too. grow the fuck up. stop incel shaming, stop bragging, stop saying u are the best looking guy on here because there is actual slayers on here who could get rich through modeling

men u look like 16 and act like it too. grow the fuck up. stop incel shaming, stop bragging, stop saying u are the best looking guy on here because there is actual slayers on here who could get rich through modeling
A real slayer would have been scouted already. There isnt really any top tier chads here.

A real slayer would have been scouted already. There isnt really any top tier chads here.
exactly and you are also just one of us, if u werent u wouldnt be on here.

exactly and you are also just one of us, if u werent u wouldnt be on here.
Exactly, that's why we all like people like @TubOfLard @Alarico8 and @goff2 because they know they're good looking and aren't narcy tards like OP who gets mogged to death by all of them lol

• +1
Exactly, that's why we all like people like @TubOfLard @Alarico8 and @goff2 because they know they're good looking and aren't narcy tards like OP who gets mogged to death by all of them lol
I had a super shit long hair cut hahaha, now i buzzed it all

• +1
Reactions: Heirio