What would be your reaction to WW3 declaration?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Silver
My friend told me that he was feeling anxious about war in that moment. Ukraine was causing him mental anguish. I retorted the following:
"I don't know why you're worrying about that since it is outside your control. You're not a politician so you can't do anything about it.
I hope that helps."
He succinctly replied: "OK".
I don't think he meant a potential WW3 btw, he's too normie for that and he doesn't know about the draft laws being passed in US and UK. So he really was stressed about the Ukraine.

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Its not happening

Not afraid, see you all on the front line

Bruce Lee GIF

skibidi toilet bop bop yes yes skibidi

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
My friend told me that he was feeling anxious about war in that moment. Ukraine was causing him mental anguish. I retorted the following:
"I don't know why you're worrying about that since it is outside your control. You're not a politician so you can't do anything about it.
I hope that helps."
He succinctly replied: "OK".
I don't think he meant a potential WW3 btw, he's too normie for that and he doesn't know about the draft laws being passed in US and UK. So he really was stressed about the Ukraine.
Draft laws in the uk? Dam brah the Jews really got us like that huh? Just move to France theory.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
there is no declaration nigga ur city gets nuked