What would be your reaction

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
If you and your girlfriend were walking down the street and you passed a guy in grey sweat pants with a cock so big that his bulge reached the halfway down his knee?

At that point I’d just walk away and be single. No competing with him you might as well just give up

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
went to santa monica beach w her and she looked at smth for like a split second and i didnt know what it was so i had to sit down and cry for a sec

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices and Vermilioncore
went to santa monica beach w her and she looked at smth for like a split second and i didnt know what it was so i had to sit down and cry for a sec
You know she wanted it down her throat with hot goo down he throat

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and isis_Bleach
You know she wanted it down her throat with hot goo down he throat
what if she was just looking at the waves or smth:incel:but why would a girl choose to look at waves when there are dudes with big dicks and insane bodies that mog mine to death to look at. its like how at the Lincoln memorial yea it was “beautoful” bit i was more focused onthe assof the girl in front of me.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
basically rope as soon as another man even exists

If you and your girlfriend were walking down the street and you passed a guy in grey sweat pants with a cock so big that his bulge reached the halfway down his knee?

At that point I’d just walk away and be single. No competing with him you might as well just give up
Why you thinking about another man‘s dick

Stop having cuck fantasies nigga, just get a dick surgery

• JFL
I wish my cock was 10 inches so badly :feelskek:

• +1
Bhai you're asking others of what their reaction would be after seeing a bbc infront of their girls
when did i do that? like can u link the post where i did that?

what if she was just looking at the waves or smth:incel:but why would a girl choose to look at waves when there are dudes with big dicks and insane bodies that mog mine to death to look at. its like how at the Lincoln memorial yea it was “beautoful” bit i was more focused onthe assof the girl in front of me.
u niggas will talk ab anything

Personality I would
when did i do that? like can u link the post where i did that?
I'm a retard, i thought you're the guy who made this thread. Have a nice day ❤️

Personality I would

I'm a retard, i thought you're the guy who made this thread. Have a nice day ❤️
the guy who made this thread is smarter than me tho

hit the nigger up with the classic 2 barrel shotgun then i would kill my wife and eat her flesh