what would fix my chin height?

56and3psl

Platinum
IMG 0651
already getting rhino and fat grafting for my under eyes. But what would fix my long narrow chin..? It’s very bad and i never had it before HGH. It ruins harmony and it comes from a downgrown mandible. If anyone could morph me with a shorter chin that would be great. So do I get jaw implants to make the chin wider? Or do I get a chin height reduction genioplasty. which one. I know CCW bimax would fix it but it could potentially also cause some more problems. Also that surgery is really invasive and honestly scares. me right now

actually, idk but maybe only maybe, maybe. Training masseter muscle could actually help

Your chin height is fine.

You just have a turboautistic expression on your face and brutal asymmetry.

View attachment 3022111already getting rhino and fat grafting for my under eyes. But what would fix my long narrow chin..? It’s very bad and i never had it before HGH. It ruins harmony and it comes from a downgrown mandible. If anyone could morph me with a shorter chin that would be great. So do I get jaw implants to make the chin wider? Or do I get a chin height reduction genioplasty. which one. I know CCW bimax would fix it but it could potentially also cause some more problems. Also that surgery is really invasive and honestly scares. me right now
Maxx out the rest of the jaw

Bro show ur side profile its hardly to say something about ur chin without seeing side
the side profile doesn’t matter can’t you see the chin is to long and narrow compared to the rest of my face?

the side profile doesn’t matter can’t you see the chin is to long and narrow compared to the rest of my face?
Side obviously matter, tf u sayin💀🔥 it looks like that because ur entire face is fucked up rn, how cant u understand that? If u r plaining on hardmax ur chin might fit in ur face even tho its pretty long

Side obviously matter, tf u sayin💀🔥 it looks like that because ur entire face is fucked up rn, how cant u understand that? If u r plaining on hardmax ur chin might fit in ur face even tho its pretty long
what’s fucking up about my face rn besides eyes chin, nose and skin

Blud is literally naming every feature and asking whats wrong😭
well acromegaly fucked that all up so i can only start by fixing one new failo at a time. I’ll start with nose and fat grafting first

Good luck mate u can easliy become htn
i hope tbh. or else my life isn’t worth living. i was high mtn- low htn before so i know what my base genetics were but now i have to restart. All I'm doing is just working a job for surgeries rn.

i hope tbh. or else my life isn’t worth living. i was high mtn- low htn before so i know what my base genetics were but now i have to restart. All I'm doing is just working a job for surgeries rn.
What happened?

What happened?
i got acromegaly from using too much HGH. removed all the coloring from my face, changed my fat pads fucked up my nose, just really bad genes for it. I was trying to use it to grow taller ended up ruining my face. messed up my brow ridge and eyes, downgrew my mandible and my face even more messing up my midface ratio. it’s hard tbh. Like i would have killed myself by now over that fuckup if my mom wasn’t in my life rn

i got acromegaly from using too much HGH. removed all the coloring from my face, changed my fat pads fucked up my nose, just really bad genes for it. I was trying to use it to grow taller ended up ruining my face. messed up my brow ridge and eyes, downgrew my mandible and my face even more messing up my midface ratio. it’s hard tbh. Like i would have killed myself by now over that fuckup if my mom wasn’t in my life rn
Damn bro thats crazy to hear. U shouldnt be that obsessed with looks, also donot use this site for anything else except surgeries guides i highly recommend it for u. All of those steroids is a big cope cuz side effects u might gain defo not worth it all

Damn bro thats crazy to hear. U shouldnt be that obsessed with looks, also donot use this site for anything else except surgeries guides i highly recommend it for u. All of those steroids is a big cope cuz side effects u might gain defo not worth it all
it’s to late i’m already obsessed. before i didn’t really care about how i looked. But people lied and persuaded me to try and heightmax not knowing that my genetics were just dogshit. Anyways, in 7 months of beightmaxxing i deafass ruined my teen years. i don’t look at things the same anymore, im too focussed on just fixing my face. it’s to late man. It forced me to grow up quicker, i have no interest in anything else anymore. I don’t have any friends anymore. This is the only thing i want to do now. I can’t go on living if i don’t become better than my past self after this fuck up.

it’s to late i’m already obsessed. before i didn’t really care about how i looked. But people lied and persuaded me to try and heightmax not knowing that my genetics were just dogshit. Anyways, in 7 months of beightmaxxing i deafass ruined my teen years. i don’t look at things the same anymore, im too focussed on just fixing my face. it’s to late man. It forced me to grow up quicker, i have no interest in anything else anymore. I don’t have any friends anymore. This is the only thing i want to do now. I can’t go on living if i don’t become better than my past self after this fuck up.
Ure being so real here. a few days ago i jus noticed, that i wasnt even care about how i look like. All the time i was looking at the mirror and say “oh i look ight”, im kinda glad that i figure about looksmaxxing n all of these things it just helped me to find out how ugly i was back then

Ure being so real here. a few days ago i jus noticed, that i wasnt even care about how i look like. All the time i was looking at the mirror and say “oh i look ight”, im kinda glad that i figure about looksmaxxing n all of these things it just helped me to find out how ugly i was back then
yeah. i just hope im able to reach low htn one day. my only scare is my base is to bad for it.

Did you talk with a surgeon about your acromegaly ? And explain what did you do exactly just 5 UI ?

Did you talk with a surgeon about your acromegaly ? And explain what did you do exactly just 5 UI ?
bro, i only did like 5ius there was no preventing it and im done talking abt what i did. idk how to fix my fucked up chin now from an insane amount of downward growth

bro, i only did like 5ius there was no preventing it and im done talking abt what i did. idk how to fix my fucked up chin now from an insane amount of downward growth
Bro did you do somatostztine inhibition ? Because I take 5 UI daily and I have just good effects. It’s really weird

its quite narrow and overly tall, other than surgery nothing helps