what would happen if I inject IGF-1 DES into my hand?

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
and combined it with rigorous grip training/boxing/etc

IGF-1 DES is a localised version of igf-1 with a short half life.

Could I create an acromegalic like state just in my hands?

@Osie
@TeenAscender
@thereallegend
@Gaygymmaxx

is it possible it could work?
If you somehow managed to disproportionately grown a certain region, the wrists would be the worse option

Acromegaly fucks the joints because there's too much weight or pressure for them

Wrists are nothing but joints, you're gonna give yourself a terrible wrist problem more likely

Just run hgh tbh if you want to squeeze out frame growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
If you somehow managed to disproportionately grown a certain region, the wrists would be the worse option

Acromegaly fucks the joints because there's too much weight or pressure for them

Wrists are nothing but joints, you're gonna give yourself a terrible wrist problem more likely

Just run hgh tbh if you want to squeeze out frame growth
i have big, strong wrists + big palms just short fingers

Jfl at this reply

Igf-des is a localized growth hormone and nobody takes it IV
it depends on what it's reconstituted with retard. are you telling me he is going to inject into the muscles of his hand? :lul: :lul:

it depends on what it's reconstituted
It doesn't. It has no value for IV

It is a localized growth hormone. What kind of caveman monkey can't put that together? Do you know what local means. Do you know that there is a form of IGF that that not local and anyone wanting to inject in their veins would obviously go with that (lr3)

I hate retards that pretend to know what they're talking about

It doesn't. It has no value for IV

It is a localized growth hormone. What kind of caveman monkey can't put that together? Do you know what local means. Do you know that there is a form of IGF that that not local and anyone wanting to inject in their veins would obviously go with that (lr3)

I hate retards that pretend to know what they're talking about
ur stuttering online

injecting in the vein has nothing to do with whether it's local or not.. you have a low iq. you can inject igf1 des intravenously LOL... he wants to achieve acromegaly when it has a 30-minute half-life..

ur stuttering online

injecting in the vein has nothing to do with whether it's local or not.. you have a low iq. you can inject igf1 des intravenously LOL... he wants to achieve acromegaly when it has a 30-minute half-life..
Yeah tbh I was making that shit up as a wrote it and hoping I was right

• JFL
R u there mate? I want to talk about igf

• +1
It wont have the effect you're looking for.

• +1
Will anything?
If your growth was stunted maybe very high HGH/IGF1 systemically could have some effect. If you're not stunted maybe at very high dose there could be something but I'm skeptical.

If your growth was stunted maybe very high HGH/IGF1 systemically could have some effect. If you're not stunted maybe at very high dose there could be something but I'm skeptical.
I’m going to try micro fracturing and doing heavy manual Labour while being on this