What would happen if someone did this? (hypothetical scenario)

K

Kreier

Iron
I have been brainstorming about hypothetical scenarios involving incels in the future, and i have thought out an interesting one to which i think that an incel could do what he wants and get away with it legally. Before i proceed, this is a completely hypothetical scenario. It is NOT a roleplay and it is not intended to be a fictional story even though the story is fictional of course, it is a scenario that could possibly happen in real life. There have been examples of scenarios happening in real life that are close to the one i will describe.

Let's say you have an incel who has been mistreated by society all his life, from school, mental health professionals, law enforcement, etc. Let's say he has been bullied, defamed by psychiatrists by wrongfully getting labels such as autism-spectrum disorders, adhd, etc. and as a result being placed in special ed or even institutions against his will even though he is possibly very smart. He is of course rejected by girls, as they are disgusted by his mere presence. Years after years, this continues.

But then one day, he decides to take revenge. He wants to buy a gun or join the military to get access to the tools and power needed to carry out his plans, only to find out that he can't do that either because he has a criminal record due to physical and verbal confrontations he got into with staff at special ed and/or child protective service institutions or at institutions for disabled kids, which he was wrongfully placed in. Now, he gets even more angry than he already is. He feels even more powerless. He is overwhelmed by rage and is angry enough to destroy everything, but he can't.

Then he gets an idea, a dangerous idea. He decides to get plastic surgeries to fix all flaws on his face and possibly does some gymmaxxing to gain muscles. He uses his newfound attractive looks and body to seduce and charm foids who work in the military with access to state-of the art weapons along with classified information and technology. Since he now looks good and is able to manipulate, he is able to use the feelings the woman from the military has for him to make her give him weapons from the military, learn him how to effectively slaughter and kill people. She gives him top secret information and even top secret technology that he either uses himself to destroy the schools he went to, or he might make her use her position in the military to do the work of "going ER" for him by letting her order her soldiers to storm the schools and completely level them to the ground. Maybe he even uses the classified technology to kill the people who have wronged him, and since the tehcnology is classified, he would get away with it as there is no proof of it.

Now, the military is of course stronger than the police, so if he has connections there protecting him, there is little to nothing the police can do, but that is not realistic in the west as the rest of the military along with the military police would react and of course stop the female soldier/officer and discharge as well as prosecute her for abuse of position.

Now, the interesting question arises. When she is charged for what she has done, who would be punished, given that he did not use any of the weapons himself and did not commit those actions himself, but made the female soldier that was in love with him doing it for him, maybe on purpose to escape any legal responsibility. I think there is a chance that the "enhanced ER" would get away as he was not in the military. He did not have the access to weapons, etc. It was the foid who he honeytrapped who had that, so maybe she would be the one to go to jail and have her life ruined, while the (former) incel would get away.

What do you guys think? Who would be punished? Only the foid or both?

Again, this is a completely hypothetical scenario. To any law enforcement agency reading this: This is a hypothetical scenario i have made to discuss and raise awareness about possible future threats from incels in a changing world with changing dynamics in terms of sociological, societal as well as security situation. The purpose of this thread is actually to identify plausible hypothetical future scenarios in order to prevent incel violence and terrorism.

Last edited:
I am bumping because of noreply. I think this an interesting scenario and could be plausible in many western countries due to the increasing number of women in the military, and they are of course just as shallow and easy to manipulate if you are attractive. This is one of the reasons foids should never ever have been allowed in the military.

But since they are there now, what do you think? Who would be held legally responsible in such a scenario? The "enhanced ER" who honeytrapped her, the foid who did this out of her feelings for him or both?

What's your birthday

I have been brainstorming about hypothetical scenarios involving incels in the future, and i have thought out an interesting one to which i think that an incel could do what he wants and get away with it legally. Before i proceed, this is a completely hypothetical scenario. It is NOT a roleplay and it is not intended to be a fictional story even though the story is fictional of course, it is a scenario that could possibly happen in real life. There have been examples of scenarios happening in real life that are close to the one i will describe.

Let's say you have an incel who has been mistreated by society all his life, from school, mental health professionals, law enforcement, etc. Let's say he has been bullied, defamed by psychiatrists by wrongfully getting labels such as autism-spectrum disorders, adhd, etc. and as a result being placed in special ed or even institutions against his will even though he is possibly very smart. He is of course rejected by girls, as they are disgusted by his mere presence. Years after years, this continues.

But then one day, he decides to take revenge. He wants to buy a gun or join the military to get access to the tools and power needed to carry out his plans, only to find out that he can't do that either because he has a criminal record due to physical and verbal confrontations he got into with staff at special ed and/or child protective service institutions or at institutions for disabled kids, which he was wrongfully placed in. Now, he gets even more angry than he already is. He feels even more powerless. He is overwhelmed by rage and is angry enough to destroy everything, but he can't.

Then he gets an idea, a dangerous idea. He decides to get plastic surgeries to fix all flaws on his face and possibly does some gymmaxxing to gain muscles. He uses his newfound attractive looks and body to seduce and charm foids who work in the military with access to state-of the art weapons along with classified information and technology. Since he now looks good and is able to manipulate, he is able to use the feelings the woman from the military has for him to make her give him weapons from the military, learn him how to effectively slaughter and kill people. She gives him top secret information and even top secret technology that he either uses himself to destroy the schools he went to, or he might make her use her position in the military to do the work of "going ER" for him by letting her order her soldiers to storm the schools and completely level them to the ground. Maybe he even uses the classified technology to kill the people who have wronged him, and since the tehcnology is classified, he would get away with it as there is no proof of it.

Now, the military is of course stronger than the police, so if he has connections there protecting him, there is little to nothing the police can do, but that is not realistic in the west as the rest of the military along with the military police would react and of course stop the female soldier/officer and discharge as well as prosecute her for abuse of position.

Now, the interesting question arises. When she is charged for what she has done, who would be punished, given that he did not use any of the weapons himself and did not commit those actions himself, but made the female soldier that was in love with him doing it for him, maybe on purpose to escape any legal responsibility. I think there is a chance that the "enhanced ER" would get away as he was not in the military. He did not have the access to weapons, etc. It was the foid who he honeytrapped who had that, so maybe she would be the one to go to jail and have her life ruined, while the (former) incel would get away.

What do you guys think? Who would be punished? Only the foid or both?

Again, this is a completely hypothetical scenario. To any law enforcement agency reading this: This is a hypothetical scenario i have made to discuss and raise awareness about possible future threats from incels in a changing world with changing dynamics in terms of sociological, societal as well as security situation. The purpose of this thread is actually to identify plausible hypothetical future scenarios in order to prevent incel violence and terrorism.
No one is reading this garbage