What would happen to my body if I slept 12 hours a day?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Equinox
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
3,587
Disclaimer: I probably wont be able to sleep for this long, however if I allocated a 12 hour window a day where my room is dark and I am in bed with the intention to sleep, I am sure my body will be able to sleep as much as it needs.

We all know the benefits of sleep. I usually sleep 5 hours a night and wake up to an alarm. However doing this for a year has turned me into a low motivation brain fog bitch. What would happen if I decided to go to bed 12 hours before my alarm? Would the benefits be immense?

I see one major con to this: RIP my social life and time.
 
u dont need 12 hours retard ,

go for 7-8
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sceptical, Deleted member 67738 and Canwefixit
u dont need 12 hours retard ,

go for 7-8
It would be a months experiment. Sleeping 12 hours a day forever would be impossible as a wageslave who wants to socialise
 
It would be a months experiment. Sleeping 12 hours a day forever would be impossible as a wageslave who wants to socialise
fuck socializing , put all ur efforts into becoming rich as fuck, social shit is for broke niggers who want quick dopamine.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44526, Canwefixit and Deleted member 67738
8-10 is ideal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent, seanonigger and 2 others
8-10 is ideal.
Ideal is what is ideal to you imo, when I ate a goyslop and shit diet I used to sleep 11hrs, now I feel great and full of energy with 7hrs of sleep
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 67738
Ideal is what is ideal to you imo, when I ate a goyslop and shit diet I used to sleep 11hrs, now I feel great and full of energy with 7hrs of sleep
7-11 is ideal then for everyone, just stay in that Window any less or any more is not ideal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent, seanonigger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent and seanonigger
I noticed when I eat higher carbs in a day I sleep for longer, is this just me?
No it's probably true, it happens to me all the time, after a carb heavy meal i wake up like I was hit by a truck even though i slept enough
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 67738
No it's probably true, it happens to me all the time, after a carb heavy meal i wake up like I was hit by a truck even though i slept enough
Lowkey feels good tho, imma just start taking table spoons of raw honey before i sleep along with my melatonin.
 
  • +1
Reactions: etherwake, StacyRepellent, seanonigger and 1 other person
fuck socializing , put all ur efforts into becoming rich as fuck, social shit is for broke niggers who want quick dopamine.
You could be onto something there. Whilst spending time with family is good. Most โ€˜friendsโ€™ can be fake or use you. I have a friend who I used to get on so well with back in 2020,21,22 however the last two years it has been dry and he has become a dopamine fried tiktok vape brain with a drinking problem. The other two friends I have, both gotten into LTRs and now longer wanna do anything apart from smoke weed at their place on a Monday night as weekends are spent with their LTR. Sad times. Sometimes friends change over time.

Getting rich is an amazing goal however that takes time to learn new skills and luck. But no soyboy excuses of course.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67738
8-10 is ideal.
During the Covid lockdowns, I woke up to no alarm or responsibilities and averaged 9 hours per night. It hardly fluctuated as there was no sleep debt. Man I miss those times. Now I am a wage slave so I cant fuck around all day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67738
Disclaimer: I probably wont be able to sleep for this long, however if I allocated a 12 hour window a day where my room is dark and I am in bed with the intention to sleep, I am sure my body will be able to sleep as much as it needs.

We all know the benefits of sleep. I usually sleep 5 hours a night and wake up to an alarm. However doing this for a year has turned me into a low motivation brain fog bitch. What would happen if I decided to go to bed 12 hours before my alarm? Would the benefits be immense?

I see one major con to this: RIP my social life and time.
it would explode
 

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
11
Views
65
xevuxia
xevuxia
Gengarโ€™s Ghost
Replies
50
Views
282
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
justinAnomaly
Replies
18
Views
78
justinAnomaly
justinAnomaly
BUTCHER1651
Replies
2
Views
34
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
27
Views
147
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top