What would I need to ascend to chadlite?

D

Deleted member 25748

Iron
73FA665C ABEE 482E A9F3 DDE9DBC637EF

fix eyes but lose weight first

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
in 15

I cant go and get surgeries
lose weight and change hair maybe but there's not much else u can do. start working now so u can get surgeries as soon as u turn 18. i'm currently 18 and working 3 jobs so i can get 55k by summer 2024

• JFL
Reactions: A99
Decent base tbh. Good overall ratios just cuck eye area and shitty nordic hairline genes. Ur probably gonna look norwood 1000 by the age of 17. Your 15 so surgeries are out of the question rn. Just do water softmaxxes (look it up) and go be NT like the typical normie for now. Everything else looks fairly average except typical decent nordic jaw. Very lucky on that one

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon and Deleted member 25748
Also kinda shit colouring even though ur white but its to be expected with ur pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Melatonan 2 might consider that too. Maybe contacts as well and dying hair. All possibilities
im gonna dye eyebrows dark brown soon but Im not sure about hair

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Nebula
only possible if you move to Thailand

lose weight and change hair maybe but there's not much else u can do. start working now so u can get surgeries as soon as u turn 18. i'm currently 18 and working 3 jobs so i can get 55k by summer 2024
what are u doing to moneymaxx?

Only problem is eyes

Hairline shape looking kinda rough

could any softmaxxs help my eye area currently
Dye your eyebrows and use minox, you can also try some eye ligthening stacks but you are cucked hard by nct and scleral show ngl

Dye your eyebrows and use minox, you can also try some eye ligthening stacks but you are cucked hard by nct and scleral show ngl
I heard minox kills skin

I also don't have nct

become reborn

become reborn
Stfu manlet stop gaslighting people. He mogs you to the moon and back you insecure little piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
R u still working 3 jobs? If so I'd like to talk to u about it. Check PMs.

Last edited: