What would I need to get with rhinoplasty for this change?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Some moronic uninformed mod closed my thread for no reason so stay tf out of here u utter cretin.

Can I go from an untermensch phallic slav nose to a prettyboy WASP nose with rhinoplasty? What changes would I need to ask the surgeon? Thanks.

Rhiii
043cd2dfd97aeaadac52a6fdaf9b1b00

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
no

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Some moronic uninformed mod closed my thread for no reason so stay tf out of here u utter cretin.
You're a Dunning Kruger.

@Pendejo lock this up.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
You're a Dunning Kruger.

@Pendejo lock this up.
Not even close. You already got BTFO'd on the last thread with your retarded takes.

I already know the answer, just looking for second thoughts. It's fully possible but the uninformed retards on here will say otherwise. Sad to see a mod who's a literal retard with 0 knowledge locking it up as if he's some authority on it.

Can I go from an untermensch phallic slav nose to a prettyboy WASP nose with rhinoplasty?
You know damn well it would take more than a rhinoplasty, also the prettyboy you posted doesn't even have a good nose.

You know damn well it would take more than a rhinoplasty, also the prettyboy you posted doesn't even have a good nose.
I said only the nose.

He does have a good nose. Inb4 you're an ethnic who thinks an ogre roman nose is ideal :ROFLMAO:.

Oh shit, my bad then.

I mean it is not bad, but it is still far from ideal, look at that bulbous nose tip.
Yeah, well it's a conservative goal considering the starting point.