Banned

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Need2Ascend, TheEndHasNoEnd, TrestIsBest and 2 others
against me?
0 :p

Jimsonchadson

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 13994, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
All I did was jack of and play halo cod and gta but somehow I'm 6ft1 and 90 kg skinny
Was your father like this? That's the power of genetics bro, you need to ogremaxx with that skull

Was your father like this? That's the power of genetics bro, you need to ogremaxx with that skull
Haha come on I can chad maxx I dont have that mentality of i want to be big protein powder boy and want to be all mass, i build muscle very easily so I'll post a little update later on if your still a user

Low perceived aggression but decent frame, you look high trust. Get some non-white and non-black woman and you'll be fine
Being 90 kg and skinny ain't bad is it

Low perceived aggression but decent frame, you look high trust. Get some non-white and non-black woman and you'll be fine
Wait I know that name

Haha come on I can chad maxx I dont have that mentality of i want to be big protein powder boy and want to be all mass, i build muscle very easily so I'll post a little update later on if your still a user
Sure(y) You have good frame and height so you'll get some women regardless, and on the upside, you don't have very evil low trust eyebrows, just hypermasculine skull and body. But just being honest with you bro you're a little too masculine to be the stereotypical jock, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm
Sure(y) You have good frame and height so you'll get some women regardless, and on the upside, you don't have very evil low trust eyebrows, just hypermasculine skull and body. But just being honest with you bro you're a little too masculine to be the stereotypical jock, it is what it is
Everyone's got a switch dont mean I'm gonna show everyone that you know cause some people act hard when they really ain't so I ain't gonna start mean mugging people cause I'm not a retard you give a way too much then

Some woman, I know I can be Chad just look awkward having an oblong face is g0od but also bad because if you ain't working out you just look like a bumpy potato but trust me I can achieve whatever the fuck I want cause I've always had a good plate just about finishing what's on it

Everyone's got a switch dont mean I'm gonna show everyone that you know cause some people act hard when they really ain't so I ain't gonna start mean mugging people cause I'm not a retard you give a way too much then
ofc, strong people don't need act hard for no reason, only when necessary

• +1
Reactions: Bigblackmanvirgin
Some woman, I know I can be Chad just look awkward having an oblong face is g0od but also bad because if you ain't working out you just look like a bumpy potato but trust me I can achieve whatever the fuck I want cause I've always had a good plate just about finishing what's on it
I don't doubt you bro. It's just achieving your dreams and becoming a successful person, and if you get leaner and work out you will look better for sure

You're not skinny definitely. Why aren't you on melanotan 2 yet?
Ay my nigga I'm skinny as fuck I jus have high level rugby genetics and bone mass

I don't doubt you bro. It's just achieving your dreams and becoming a successful person, and if you get leaner and work out you will look better for sure
Bruh come I don't need to get leaner I just need to build muscle you can see my ribcage at 90 kg

Damn yeah now I see. You could bulk up to 100kg easy in no time
Trust cause I go gym i had to take big break so I was fasting for a long time this girl gym instructor you dont want to get any leaner cause you have quite good build I'm not lying I'll have to take a photo of me in gym to show how thick I get

Noo I thought I put this in offtopic I feel like a prick now

Damn yeah now I see. You could bulk up to 100kg easy in no time
My muscle score indicates how much muscle I have right now