What would you do for sex with a girl like this

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

๐ŸฆŠ

I would do unthinkable and unspeakable things, ngl

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and try2beme
Pray to god ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760 and try2beme
mid i mog that shit

Maybe like 5 pushups, 7 tops but no more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 32486
Cute ofc if u ask jealous subhumans who wIโ€™ll never get with her theyโ€™ll use their coping superiority mechanism to cope

Doing unspeakable things to have sex with some room temp IQ streamer, JFL. Still looks good, but have some restraint.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If you don't get it for free, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
this forum has the lowest T I have ever witnessed in my entire fucking life. By just analysing your libido, its so fucking low.

jesus, I would want her ass cheeks to sit on my face
Not low T, just not gonna put in any effort to get laid. There is a difference. Why bother going clubbing when I can jerk off to stacy from the comfort of my chair.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
this forum has the lowest T I have ever witnessed in my entire fucking life. By just analysing your libido, its so fucking low.

jesus, I would want her ass cheeks to sit on my face
> You're low T
> Yes, I'd want to perform fellatio on her
The only pleasure you recieve from that is psychological, there's no primal drive to do something like that like there is with actual sex.

Why bother going clubbing when I can jerk off to stacy from the comfort of my chair.
because you are an incel that will never feel the touch of a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
because you are an incel that will never feel the touch of a woman
Define woman, for me it begins at HTB+ so I agree. I've only rejected LTB-MTBs in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
> You're low T
why do you think that boyo? The fact that I become a wild beast whilst pounding my chest because of my libido alone just proves how high T I am. I have drive to go forward, while you jerk your tired cock

Define woman, for me it begins at HTB+ so I agree. I've only rejected LTB-MTBs in the past.
Nope. Woman is someone with a tight moist warm pussy that just begs my cock to enter.

why do you think that boyo? The fact that I become a wild beast whilst pounding my chest because of my libido alone just proves how high T I am. I have drive to go forward, while you jerk your tired cock
I am quoting you, you said the other guy has low T and then expressed your desire to engage in a selfless sex act (penetrative sex is highest T because it provides you with actual bodily pleasure, not just the idea of pleasing the woman). I only jerk off 2-3 times a month bc I have chronic prostatitis, otherwise I wouldn't at all, and my dick isn't "tired".

• So Sad
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
She's bad. I'd probably do a lot to be with her, but I sometimes think about stuff like getting girls and it makes me wonder.

What's the point of breeding a hot girl? To have mogger sons? Htb/high mtb with good body can make you feel loved and give just as great sex if not better, so I don't see a different reason besides mogger sons. Status? You can be the richest guy and have more statust than a hot girl will bring.

Why not make your parents proud and be the mogger son instead of wishing ofr them? Go gymcel, make lot of money, buy expensive panthous, drive s mclaren. It's literally what you want your kids to do.

Just look at this video of Khamzat, he's not chad but he is superstar, drives a mclaren, living the best time of his life!

That being said I'd never sacrifice a family member, or their happiness or my religion and betray God to be a boyfriend to just another girl, slthough a bit better looking.

Just another stinky hole, I would do nothing. If she wants to fuck and if not then that's that, not going to waste my time with someone that is not interested in me