what would you do if some BBC tried to steal your wallet or stab you in a dark alleyway?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
i would actually burst into laughing as i witness my last moments being kill by some big black cock as a small dick man knowing at this moment that life decided to end you this way its enough to make you insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel, TheMewingBBC and 11 others
I had something like this a few weeks ago with a drunk chav in a park. I was sat down on a swing set with my friend smoking and chatting, he comes up and asks for the joint so I say 'No, this is all I got and I'm sharing it with my mate". Then he tells me he would beat the shit out of me and rob me for everything I have if I didn't give him the rest of my joint.

I was sat down on a swing set with my friend. As soon as he said that I flicked the joint on the ground, stood up and stamped it out and said "Come on then, you can get your shit pushed in over the ends of a joint". When I stood up he also realised I was half a foot taller and wider than him too. His body language and demeanor changed in 2 seconds flat; he goes "you're lucky I don't kick the fuck out of you", I laughed at him and he just walked off :lul:

I was shitting myself thinking I'd have to fight this drunk idiot in a dark park with 0 CCTV or passersby and he probably had a knife in his pocket or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1182
Actually happened to me 3 years ago.
He was on speed and cocaine just bolted in the opposite direction.Fucker couldn't catch me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
I had something like this a few weeks ago with a drunk chav in a park. I was sat down on a swing set with my friend smoking and chatting, he comes up and asks for the joint so I say 'No, this is all I got and I'm sharing it with my mate". Then he tells me he would beat the shit out of me and rob me for everything I have if I didn't give him the rest of my joint.

I was sat down on a swing set with my friend. As soon as he said that I flicked the joint on the ground, stood up and stamped it out and said "Come on then, you can get your shit pushed in over the ends of a joint". When I stood up he also realised I was half a foot taller and wider than him too. His body language and demeanor changed in 2 seconds flat; he goes "you're lucky I don't kick the fuck out of you", I laughed at him and he just walked off :lul:

I was shitting myself thinking I'd have to fight this drunk idiot in a dark park with 0 CCTV or passersby and he probably had a knife in his pocket or some shit
the fuck your friend was doing all this time recording?

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
You are a faggot

the fuck your friend was doing all this time recording?

The guy had another there with him. My friend was sat on the swing next to me, he was just trying to keep things calm but I figured if this guy got any leeway he would try to take more than just the ends of a joint and then do the same to my friend.

He's also fairly small and not the confrontational type.

shoot him lol

The guy had another there with him. My friend was sat on the swing next to me, he was just trying to keep things calm but I figured if this guy got any leeway he would try to take more than just the ends of a joint and then do the same to my friend.

He's also fairly small and not the confrontational type.

man british people have some extraordinary grammar and words ngl

anyways probs for defending yourself and your friend even though i doubt he would do anything honestly cause if he wanted he would've attacked right away

• Hmm...
Reactions: Britcel
man british people have some extraordinary grammar and words ngl

anyways probs for defending yourself and your friend even though i doubt he would do anything honestly cause if he wanted he would've attacked right away

I just figured being a little aggressive was the best way to avoid a fight. I didn't want to get fucked up or fuck him up and then risk a criminal record that could fuck any career opportunities I'll have

I just figured being a little aggressive was the best way to avoid a fight. I didn't want to get fucked up or fuck him up and then risk a criminal record that could fuck any career opportunities I'll have
agreed tbh, most of the time it's best to avoid the fight as much as possible cause it's really not worth it

shoot them in the face and walk away

There aren't many people who can take me 1vs1.
Same goes for an average bbc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Grab his knife when he's pointing it at me and stab him in his neck multiple times, of course.

Unless he's 6'2+ or something i doubt he would be able to overpower me.

I'm stronk as fak and i know how to box.

Unless he's 6'2+ or something i doubt he would be able to overpower me.

I'm stronk as fak and i know how to box.

considering it is a poor bbc, don't except him to be higher than 5'6 tbh

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
Tenor 2