what would you do if ww3 started?

Tufa

Tufa

Iron
i wanna know what other people would do because i would probably move with my family to switzerland or die in war

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and castizo
Tell them I have autistic retardation so they cant draft me.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I'd just join the army at that point, maybe go for either navy or airforce

WW3 would probably mean full scale cyberwar, all communications go down, life in city would be hell

The highest logistical priority for governments would be their soldiers

Tactical nukes might be used, so I wouldnt want to be in big ship formations or army formations

Im thinking airforce because current NATO air superiority over china and friends is pretty overwhelming

Try to find a nuclear bunker

I'd just join the army at that point, maybe go for either navy or airforce

WW3 would probably mean full scale cyberwar, all communications go down, life in city would be hell

The highest logistical priority for governments would be their soldiers

Tactical nukes might be used, so I wouldnt want to be in big ship formations or army formations

Im thinking airforce because current NATO air superiority over china and friends is pretty overwhelming
I would probably join navy too, sound like the best and most ok one

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
You can be useful as my cocksleeve bitch. Im cumming in coming for your ass.
Bruh that was the most zesty threat I’ve ever received. Just say you wanna stab me with a knife or something, the fuck

Bruh that was the most zesty threat I’ve ever received. Just say you wanna stab me with a knife or something, the fuck
No. I'm gonna stab you with my dick you little bitch. You should've never opened your fucking mouth nigger serf. Cause now I gonna shove my dick in it.

Its over for you faggot retard.👿😈👿😈👿👿

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch