What would you do if you found out your three kids weren’t yours

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
What if one day you and your family decided to take a DNA test and the results showed all three of your kids weren’t yours and instead some chad mogging neighbor?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
give them to my neighbor and continue living happily without having to spend so much on kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, datboijj, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I would raise them. Who wouldn’t want ubermensch children?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, datboijj, got.daim and 4 others
ER

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: butterworld, datboijj, Darkeningstar and 2 others
What if one day you and your family decided to take a DNA test and the results showed all three of your kids weren’t yours and instead some chad mogging neighbor?
Tbh, depends how much i like the kids. I'd divorce my wife ofc but i might take care of the kids still

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: butterworld, Ricky212, Lidian and 1 other person
i would ER her

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
If there's a daughter in between, I'd fuck her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Darkeningstar
ofc a black man is asking these type of questions

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and datboijj
Tbh, depends how much i like the kids. I'd divorce my wife ofc but i might take care of the kids still
Does the idea of raising chads appeal to you? Seeing him grow up and mog everyone around him? Slay stacies and be successful in life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Imretarded?
what kinda cuck fantasies are these?? you this about this stuff often?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Pakicel
Why though? Imagine the kids you raise all end up looking like Cavill. You would be setting an example for other parents who have to constantly delusionmax their truecel kids so they don’t rope.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Ricky212
would go er and kill 60 people (in minecraft)

• +1
Id beat up the shit out of the kids if theyre over 12 and go er on the wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Why though? Imagine the kids you raise all end up looking like Cavill. You would be setting an example for other parents who have to constantly delusionmax their truecel kids so they don’t rope.
It’s not cucked to raise chads.
lmao wtf am i reading, so youd be happy if chad fucked your wife alright buddy

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Pakicel and JohnDoe
Does the idea of raising chads appeal to you? Seeing him grow up and mog everyone around him? Slay stacies and be successful in life?
not particularly. If they're not little shits, id keep supporting them

• Love it
  • +1
lmao wtf am i reading, so youd be happy if chad fucked your wife alright buddy
That’s just sexual selection at work. And I don’t intend on having kids anyway. If I do, I will go the chad sperm and Stacy egg route.

Some of us care about more the genetic quality of future generations than our own ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
That’s just sexual selection at work. And I don’t intend on having kids anyway. If I do, I will go the chad sperm and Stacy egg route.

Some of us care about more the genetic quality of future generations than our own ego.
no foid is gonna marry you if you don't intend on having kids, brutal bhai..

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Xtra and Pakicel
being a cuck ain't any better
You will spend more time delusionmaxxing subhuman kids than actually spending time with them. And they will 100% be blackpilled. Just keep that in mind.

• +1
no foid is gonna marry you if you don't intend on having kids, brutal bhai..
Nope. They only have kids out of pressure.

• +1
Nope. They only have kids out of pressure.
no they don't, this is complete cope. you aren't finding a paki foid who doesn't want kids, stop it..

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Xtra
You will spend more time delusionmaxxing subhuman kids than actually spending time with them. And they will 100% be blackpilled. Just keep that in mind.
you must be an actual retarded cuckold if you would rather raise the kids of a random chad or stacy than have ugly kids / average looking kids of your own, you can go be a cuck stepdad if you want but ill never choose that path

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld, JohnDoe and Pakicel
yh but cuck is cuck, nobody wants to be a cuck..

• +1
no they don't, this is complete cope. you aren't finding a paki foid who doesn't want kids, stop it..
you aren’t finding a woman of any race who doesn’t want kids at all but that’s besides the point. i don’t understand how any man can accept raising another man’s children. even the idea of doing that makes me wanna commit a homicide

• +1
you must be an actual retarded cuckold if you would rather raise the kids of a random chad or stacy than have ugly kids / average looking kids of your own, you can go be a cuck stepdad if you want but ill never choose that path
So what would your plan be if your kids end up subhuman? You can’t blue pill kids anymore. The black pill is mainstream now.

you aren’t finding a woman of any race who doesn’t want kids at all but that’s besides the point. i don’t understand how any man can accept raising another man’s children. even the idea of doing that makes me wanna commit a homicide
yh i can't cope knowing i am raising another mans child and all women want kids, it's hardwired into their programming

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
yh i can't cope knowing i am raising another mans child and all women want kids, it's hardwired into their programming
Maybe they might be hardwired to have kids with chads. But most do not want to be impregnated by truecels. They have to or they will be kicked out of the house.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Go Chris Benoit

So what would you do if your kids end up truecel? And they are blackpilled so they start asking for the rope? Let’s assume surgeries can’t help them because they have unfixable failos?

In that case, you should at least be in favour of assisted suicide so they don’t have to suffer.

So what would you do if your kids end up truecel? And they are blackpilled so they start asking for the rope? Let’s assume surgeries can’t help them because they have unfixable failos?

In that case, you should at least be in favour of assisted suicide so they don’t have to suffer.
surgery/etc, all you can basically do, besides that just hope for the best. even if unfixable halos, just gotta live life. I'm doing it so they'll be in a better position with better tech/etc. Assisted suicide i don't mind, not saying i would want my kids to an hero but i think it should be available in every country

• +1
surgery/etc, all you can basically do, besides that just hope for the best. even if unfixable halos, just gotta live life. I'm doing it so they'll be in a better position with better tech/etc. Assisted suicide i don't mind, not saying i would want my kids to an hero but i think it should be available in every country
Just remember all the blackpilling you receive with tinder experiments, TikTok reels, face app morphs, this site etc will be 100x worse for your kids. They will legit have really good VR that allows them to see how a chad lives life, they will go to dentists who will take scans of their skulls for others to point out their subhumanity, they will have insanely accurate algorithms to rate their looks etc. At least, we got to spend our early years happy and bluepilled. They will be blackpilled before they hit puberty. And they might not even have the option to force a curry becky to marry them either so they will be doomed to a life without a partner.

You should be betting on massive improvements in plastic surgery and/or ‘therapy’ if you want them to live past 14. You are kinda making the same mistake as your parents. Assuming things will be the same for future generations as it is for us.

• Hmm...
Just remember all the blackpilling you receive with tinder experiments, TikTok reels, face app morphs, this site etc will be 100x worse for your kids. They will legit have really good VR that allows them to see how a chad lives life, they will go to dentists who will take scans of their skulls for others to point out their subhumanity, they will have insanely accurate algorithms to rate their looks etc. At least, we got to spend our early years happy and bluepilled. They will be blackpilled before they hit puberty. And they might not even have the option to force a curry becky to marry them either so they will be doomed to a life without a partner.

You should be betting on massive improvements in plastic surgery and/or ‘therapy’ if you want them to live past 14. You are kinda making the same mistake as your parents. Assuming things will be the same for future generations as it is for us.
well i'll risk it if the alternative is to be a cuck..

• +1
well i'll risk it if the alternative is to be a cuck..
I just hope the guilt of seeing your kids suffer won’t destroy you. It’s just not worth the risk anymore.

• +1
I just hope the guilt of seeing your kids suffer won’t destroy you. It’s just not worth the risk anymore.
we will see i guess.. dunno how u gonna manage to find a paki foid that doesnt want kids though lol

• +1
we will see i guess.. dunno how u gonna manage to find a paki foid that doesnt want kids though lol
I think many paki foids would find my mentality refreshing. I’m one of the few men who can genuinely empathise with them because I have a sister who has gone through similar things.

I think many paki foids would find my mentality refreshing. I’m one of the few men who can genuinely empathise with them because I have a sister who has gone through similar things.
i don't think so, they will want kids regardless

• +1
i don't think so, they will want kids regardless
Not talking about that. I feel many would be comfortable sharing their experiences being traumatised by currycels and would appreciate my views on eugenics.