What would you do if you had access to Westworld?

C

chadisnow

Banned
Would you have simple pleasures like robbing banks and sex? Or be like the crazy dude in all black killing drives of people?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 656
Fuck fuck and fuck. Damn I've been repressed my whole life..

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Deleted member 656
Jfl at wasting the opportunity and all that money on sex tbh ngl. Would try to have some sort of actual adventure.

Jfl at wasting the opportunity and all that money on sex tbh ngl. Would try to have some sort of actual adventure.
True I wouldn't kill the bits though. Shit is sick. They can feel pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If they had simulations for people to do fucked up shit they always wanted to do the crime rates would go down. But know that's not "politically correct". JFL at the human species.

If they had simulations for people to do fucked up shit they always wanted to do the crime rates would go down. But know that's not "politically correct". JFL at the human species.
Most crime is from poverty not sick minds like serial killers. Kind of wrong in your thoughts.

• +1
Most crime is from poverty not sick minds like serial killers. Kind of wrong in your thoughts.
Not crime rates per say I was mainly reffering to people going ER, serial killers and pedophiles.

• +1
Not crime rates per say I was mainly reffering to people going ER, serial killers and pedophiles.
Look I'm for letting people do the drugs they want, the prostitutes they want, but not perverted things like those. I'm not religious but we cant allow our morals to ever so low as to appease sick minds. Those are addictions that can never be satisfied and should not. Those people have no place in this world. Dont make excuses for them.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
Look I'm for letting people do the drugs they want, the prostitutes they want, but not perverted things like those. I'm not religious but we cant allow our morals to ever so low as to appease sick minds. Those are addictions that can never be satisfied and should not. Those people have no place in this world. Dont make excuses for them.
They should all be executed in public tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow
Brutal question
Don't know from where to start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
First I go slay till I get bored. Then I murder people for no reason. After that I LTR that blonde foid coz she‘s hot + nice personality. In the end I try to solve the actual game

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
First of all we’re having a bar brawl then I go break my mates out of jail and rob a bank. Then I rape some bitches and finish the night with an ER spree. Basic stuff really nothing too messed up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
First I go slay till I get bored. Then I murder people for no reason. After that I LTR that blonde foid coz she‘s hot + nice personality. In the end I try to solve the actual game
You two are crazy.
First of all we’re having a bar brawl then I go break my mates out of jail and rob a bank. Then I rape some bitches and finish the night with an ER spree. Basic stuff really nothing too messed up
Crazy

• +1
You two are crazy.

Crazy
they created that world to do stuff u cant do irl. basic shit as @mojopin said. Low T if you wouldnt.

• +1
they created that world to do stuff u cant do irl. basic shit as @mojopin said. Low T if you wouldnt.
Jfl going to west world and behaving is like playing GTA without breaking any laws

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 206
Browsing incels.is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Sc22 and androidcel
ldar

• +1
Reactions: Sc22