What would you do if you happened to be immortal ?

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
1. rape every mildly attractive woman I find alone and kill everyone who slightly inconveniences me(I'm immortal so I can just live in the woods with no identity and the cops can't find me)
2. accumulate wealth by selling my kidneys (I can regenerate an infinite amount)
3. start coping
4. fall into the depth of despair knowing I'm forced to exist beyond my will with no connections
5. heat death of the universe eventually arrives, I'm just a floating body in space, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, mrriceguyreturn and gigell
1. rape every mildly attractive woman I find alone and kill everyone who slightly inconveniences me(I'm immortal so I can just live in the woods with no identity and the cops can't find me)
2. accumulate wealth by selling my kidneys (I can regenerate an infinite amount)
3. start coping
4. fall into the depth of despair knowing I'm forced to exist beyond my will with no connections
5. heat death of the universe eventually arrives, I'm just a floating body in space, it's over.
You can somehow capitalise on being immortal

But if rape they will put you in prison forever until someone busts you out or it gets destroyed

3. start coping
I also think you can technically achieve a god complex

they will put you in prison forever
how? I can live like a ghost by slumbering in some cave since I don't need food, and If the situation gets dire I can fake my death by bombing myself.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
how? I can live like a ghost by slumbering in some cave since I don't need food, and If the situation gets dire I can fake my death by bombing myself.
what they invent a prison where you cant do nothing and there is a forcefield

what they invent a prison where you cant do nothing and there is a forcefield
my reply highlighted how I would never land in prison in the first place.

my reply highlighted how I would never land in prison in the first place.
they will find you

think about it

every world goverment is after you as you are the only human being thats immortal

Probably just travel as many countries i can by foot and have sex with stacies along the way while learning a couple of languages

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Lay down low, change my identity every couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and gigell
they will find you

think about it

every world goverment is after you as you are the only human being thats immortal
in that case I would go to the depth of mariana trench and hibernate for a century until the new generation of governments stop caring about me.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
in that case I would go to the depth of mariana trench and hibernate for a century until the new generation of governments stop caring about me.
You can’t cuz they will find you no matter what

I would start a youtube channel where I do immortal shit like jumping from 50th floor or fighting a lion and go insanely viral