What would you do if you managed to get job in a military nuclear facility?

K

Kreier

Bronze
This is a question to incels and other outcasts, many of whom are on this site.

Let's say you managed to get a job at a nuclear launch center or something, where you handle nuclear weapons, have the codes and actually are entrusted to launch them at the orders of the president/prime minister/general, depending on the country you live in of course. What would you do? Would you use the opportunity to just launch nukes at the world and end it due to how you are treated in the world, would you steal secrets and sell them to other groups who could misuse them in order to avoid getting caught or would you be loyal to the state?

I am interested in hearing what people here would do if they had a job with such powers.

Bumping because no one is replying.

I made this thread here because i have seen a similar thread on incels.is.

I don't think I would have permission for that

I don't think I would have permission for that
The question in this thread presumes that you were able to get the security clearance and permissions and hence the job. This is the scenario here.

I would decline the offer. I'm happy with what I do 👍🏼 but id be loyal to my people, always. Also easier and less risky easy to make money even if you have access to that shit lol

Bomb a country and get a cool movie made about me
The twisted complexed mind of cooldude1231

I would decline the offer. I'm happy with what I do 👍🏼 but id be loyal to my people, always. Also easier and less risky easy to make money even if you have access to that shit lol
So you would not want to bomb your degenerate country (I suppose you live in the west, sorry if i am wrong here)

The question in this thread presumes that you were able to get the security clearance and permissions and hence the job. This is the scenario here.
sorry i dont read threads:lul::lul: but yh id do that

im ending the world ASAP no second thoughts