What Would You Do IF You Saw Your Son On The Org

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Assuming your subhuman ahh somehow spread uir genes. What would you do if your son was on the org

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday
Feed him to a pack of BBCs in my future basement cage.

Help pay for his surgeries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, nulll, Rimaxtis and 2 others
my kids are gonna be looksmaxxing from age 0, they're gonna be teragiggamoggers and i hope they take my facial structure and their mother's nose

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Tell him that i had a surgery fund for him all these years and that its time to remove that dorito in the middle of his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, horizontallytall, nulll and 12 others
.org will be long gone

but hypothetically, i’d be mirin

he would be mtn+ since i’m making that mf chew on fucking bone from the age of 9 and nose breath 24/7

• +1
Reactions: fuse, horizontallytall, nulll and 2 others
Tell him that i had a surgery fund for him all these years and that its time to remove that dorito in the middle of his face
mirin long term planning

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Rimaxtis, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
.org will be long gone

but hypothetically, i’d be mirin

he would be mtn+ since i’m making that mf chew on fucking bone from the age of 9 and nose breath 24/7
There will be something else to replace .org as a blackpiller space. Guys like us will always be a thing on the internet

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Rimaxtis, Sprinkles and 2 others
There will be something else to replace .org as a blackpiller space. Guys like us will always be a thing on the internet
the blackpill would be mainstream since then

Itll never go mainstream. If you think guys will swallow the reality of girls 1-10 spamming 9.6/10 faces youre smoking crack or on some good tren

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Beat him with me cane and then Chain him to the radiator for two days.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
People are black pilled. They may say one thing but their actions will represent that they know their place. They just dont wanna hear or believe it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Itll never go mainstream. If you think guys will swallow the reality of girls 1-10 spamming 9.6/10 faces youre smoking crack or on some good tren
hoping it stays like this

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nulll and Blackgymmax
hope so, looks theory has to advance. we still have to explain Chico’s harmony and many other phenomena.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, horizontallytall, nulll and 4 others
hope so, looks theory has to advance. we still have to explain Chico’s harmony and many other phenomena.
wish i could give you more reps you funny bastard

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and DelonLover1999
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Realize that he knows its over and help him cope.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
even if it does ever go mainstream it will turn into some retarded cope shit

like you can see on tiktok normies got it all wrong and some narcy mtn zoomers delusionally believe they are chad because they have some psl meme trait

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Transition him and fuck his boy pussy

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 31155
even if it does ever go mainstream it will turn into some retarded cope shit

like you can see on tiktok normies got it all wrong and some narcy mtn zoomers delusionally believe they are chad because they have some psl meme trait
Quite possible. No ones going to take the true black pill or everyone will just go neet if they do

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Quite possible. No ones going to take the true black pill or everyone will just go neet if they do
and then, theres no going back even if they wanted to

Assuming your subhuman ahh somehow spread uir genes. What would you do if your son was on the org

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
ppl are just spamming it's over and negative canthal tilt on everyone's tiktoks jfl it's mixed up with save europa white supremacy trend on tiktok it's far from the true blackpill rn

Get him a year's supply of HGH and insulin syringes for his birthday

In all seriousness, I’ll have him be involved in sports, particular baseball. Also, “if you try to mouthbreathe one more time, I’m gonna sew your mouth shut.”

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
I am gonna blame myself and my wife for our inferior genetics

People are black pilled. They may say one thing but their actions will represent that they know their place. They just dont wanna hear or believe it
The blackpill is pushed Freemason/Illuminati agenda. I believe it will go mainstream just like the red pill. The Jews are just taking their time.

Face and LMS is a scripted pushed character like Wheat Waffles:

A86FAF94 6942 4ECE ADDB DE6B057A1323

6D140F91 2D44 4ECC A8E7 21F4EBE73E5B

Blackpill ideology was constructed by the Illuminati:

A04DD6F6 AD04 4BFA B4CA 894EDB1DF21A

He'd probably learn about it from seeing it from over by shoulder.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Not everybody is going to swallow the blackpill.