What would you do if you were born as a foid?

S

Snowskinned

Silver
It’s often discussed that average female has it much better than average male. But what’s actually the point of living as a female?

You are playing against time after 16-18, you are incapable of achieving anything meaningful in your life. You are physically deformed(periods and 0 physical strength)

Pretty sure worship from ltns gets boring very fast, also men tend to suck in bed

What do you even do? I can only think of trying to marry an old school masculine(i.e. kind and caring, but strong and dominant ) chadlite with a nice career and then make children and take care of them. Legit seems like the only path that may make a woman actually happy and fulfilled

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, PeakIncels, thecel and 6 others
I'd be lesbian kek. Even women have better chances at getting a gf than incels :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, chudlite and YungTrappa
you’re a little on the slow side.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, thecel, YungTrappa and 2 others
It’s often discussed that average female has it much better than average male. But what’s actually the point of living as a female?

You are playing against time after 16-18, you are incapable of achieving anything meaningful in your life. You are physically deformed(periods and 0 physical strength)

Pretty sure worship from ltns gets boring very fast, also men tend to suck in bed

What do you even do? I can only think of trying to marry an old school masculine(i.e. kind and caring, but strong and dominant ) chadlite with a nice career and then make children and take care of them. Legit seems like the only path that may make a woman actually happy and fulfilled

Thoughts?
Women have it way easier because they can cruise through life, this on averege btw. But if I had to choose between a top tier man or a top tier women i would chose the men every Time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, thecel, YungTrappa and 4 others
This is cope, you're gonna spawn with limited intellect so you'll just be perma following your instincts 24/7 like a child, it will be an insane fun and fast life, no matter how you look at it objectively/3rd pov

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, yodasbigonials, YungTrappa and 4 others
This is cope, you're gonna spawn with limited intellect so you'll just be perma following your instincts 24/7 like a child, it will be an insane fun and fast life, no matter how you look at it objectively/3rd pov
Women are more intelligent than men tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Anchor_Ship, YungTrappa and 2 others
Actually makes sense. But after a certain age it won’t really be that fun, no? 50 year old single cat lady sounds like a depressing fate, even for a midwit

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and NZb6Air
Actually makes sense. But after a certain age it won’t really be that fun, no? 50 year old single cat lady sounds like a depressing fate, even for a midwit
50 year old depressed alcoholic man with a cheating wife and shitty kids sounds just as bad or worse tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel, YungTrappa and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Anchor_Ship, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Women are more intelligent than men tbh
wrong lol, there are intelligent women and most men are dumb af/childlike but there's waaaaaaay more intelligent men than women and the most intelligent woman is less intelligent than the top intelligent men

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, YungTrappa and Snowskinned
50 year old depressed alcoholic man with a cheating wife and shitty kids sounds just as bad or worse tbh
But you had alternatives. There are a lot of different paths for males and barely any for foids

Also, 50 year old man can change his life. The good old designer stubble, suit, formal haircut and leave your old family. Can do smth fun still

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and 97baHater
Use google. Even that jewish female regulated shit will tell you the opposite
IQ is cope most women throughout history have always manipulated men and made them their pets. Men are like barbarian women are intellectually superior and there’s no debate, you’ll see after your first breakup how you were just a puppet. Most men are walking ATMs slave to women

wrong lol, there are intelligent women and most men are dumb af/childlike but there's waaaaaaay more intelligent men than women and the most intelligent woman is less intelligent than the top intelligent men
Agreed. But women tend on average to be less dumb than men

• +1
IQ is cope most women throughout history have always manipulated men and made them their pets. Men are like barbarian women are intellectually superior and there’s no debate, you’ll see after your first breakup how you were just a puppet. Most men are walking ATMs slave to women

nigga if we're talking average they both dumb af :lul:, there's no competition

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, 97baHater and Snowskinned

Through the history foids were raped and had no rights. The only successful woman I can think of is Cleopatra

I had been in 2 relationships yet, ended them all by myself and spent less than 10$ on them(bus rides to the date 😂)

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, NZb6Air and 97baHater

Thoughts?
Prob rope it looks boring af. Also u are only judged on ur looks so barely any place to self improve/no end goals to pursue.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, thecel and Snowskinned
But you had alternatives. There are a lot of different paths for males and barely any for foids

Also, 50 year old man can change his life. The good old designer stubble, suit, formal haircut and leave your old family. Can do smth fun still
What in the red pill cope did I just read, at 50 you can still hit your prime while women are doomed :soy::soy::soy:

nigga suicide rates, even fucking inceldom talk for itself, the average man life even HTN with a bit of money is still insanely shittier than the average woman life

nigga if we're talking average they both dumb af :lul:, there's no competition
Sure I still feel like women are much more intelligent and know how to take profit of men and pretty much anyone, I’m scared of them. They are evil.

Through the history foids were raped and had no rights. The only successful woman I can think of is Cleopatra

I had been in 2 relationships yet, ended them all by myself and spent less than 10$ on them(bus rides to the date 😂)
That’s what the Jews told women to make them rebellious and lower their powers, even the Jews are scared of women that’s how bad it is.

• +1
Dnr, let the homies hit

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
I can think of is Cleopatra
because she looked good lol : "Cleopatra’s nose, had it been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed" - Blaise Pascal
Not a single influential woman not even the bitch greek mathematician that was there at the library of alexandria, they tried to push with that movie :lul:
sapho is just lesbian literature, and the rest are just shit literature etc and they're all infertile, there's a biological paradox between being a woman and being intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and YungTrappa
Sure I still feel like women are much more intelligent and know how to take profit of men and pretty much anyone, I’m scared of them. They are evil.
knowing how to take profit of, etc isn't intelligence it's just being selfinterested and lowinhib + low iq / low morals

• +1
party

• JFL
Agreed with the rest but you’re coping on this one, it takes :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: to do that shi

because she looked good lol : "Cleopatra’s nose, had it been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed" - Blaise Pascal
Not a single influential woman not even the bitch greek mathematician that was there at the library of alexandria, they tried to push with that movie :lul:
sapho is just lesbian literature, and the rest are just shit literature etc and they're all infertile, there's a biological paradox between being a woman and being intelligent
Marie curie

• +1
if I was born a woman bro, idk, I'd be the happiest person on earth Ong, life would just be so fucking easy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, thecel, NZb6Air and 1 other person
What in the red pill cope did I just read, at 50 you can still hit your prime while women are doomed :soy::soy::soy:

nigga suicide rates, even fucking inceldom talk for itself, the average man life even HTN with a bit of money is still insanely shittier than the average woman life
Yep, stats don’t lie. But ngl, I care more about potential opportunities and stuff.

Ngl, although the redpill as a dating theory is retarded, it makes sense in terms of age for males and females. Older men are simply respected and can do stuff. Old people with power always try to gatekeep that power from youngsters, youngsters don’t want to respect other youngsters, etc.

As for women… I remember 10 year old nerd self giving absolutely no fuck about any teachers or other foids in power

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Snowskinned and NZb6Air

the only reason women were “raped” is because their ludicrous nature of “wanting muh best top 0.01% genes” works against them ,

if they were as sexually inclined as men there’d be no such thing as rape, unless it’s against a child

• +1
idk brah like party all day life would be so fucking easy man no work

• +1
marry a millionaire and then monkeybranch constantly to the better option

• +1
the only reason women were “raped” is because their ludicrous nature of “wanting muh best top 0.01% genes” works against them ,

if they were as sexually inclined as men there’d be no such thing as rape, unless it’s against a child
Imo, elimination of bad genes is actually a good thing

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and YungTrappa
Imo, elimination of bad genes is actually a good thing

that’s a meme, if elimination of bad genes were legitimate there wouldn’t be any NON NT, ugly, short, or deformed people.

Evolution is a Jew lie btw,

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Marie Curie https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

You said there is not a single femoid who became influential without looks.

Also intelligence is not philosophy only. It’s much broader
Marie had a Nobel prize winner husband. Ngl, it feels like they showed his works as hers simply to get more publicity and money. That would make perfect sense, considering the rise of feminism around these years

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
that’s a meme, if elimination of bad genes were legitimate there wouldn’t be any NON NT, ugly, short, or deformed people.

These people exist due to women being subhuman, this shitty Gay Jewish evolution only applies to men. Men with bad genes rarely breed

I believe that all these negative traits are a result of the modern environment. Eating goyslop and watching jewish propaganda makes people this way