What would you do if you were related to a celebrity?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Let's say that you are an average Joe, but someone famous like Brad Pitt let's say is a distant relative of yours, he's a second cousin or something. You never met him, but wherever you go you are introduced as "Brad Pitt's cousin". You go to a party, to a social event or something and there's always someone who is like:
"- And this ladies and gentlemen, is Brad Pitt's cousin..."
And people are like: "Wow! That's so cool...".
There's nothing memorable about you, you didn't accomplish anything special in life, the only thing that makes you stand out from the crowd is that you are Brad Pitt's cousin.
How would you cope with this?

Let's say that you are an average Joe, but someone famous like Brad Pitt let's say is a distant relative of yours, he's a second cousin or something. You never met him, but wherever you go you are introduced as "Brad Pitt's cousin". You go to a party, to a social event or something and there's always someone who is like:
"- And this ladies and gentlemen, is Brad Pitt's cousin..."
And people are like: "Wow! That's so cool...".
There's nothing memorable about you, you didn't accomplish anything special in life, the only thing that makes you stand out from the crowd is that you are Brad Pitt's cousin.
How would you cope with this?
I would work to mog Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
i would find something personal about them and blackmail money out of them

but idk i don’t expect them to be my dad but if they are like multimillionaires they can drop me a few thousand at least

Last edited:
Kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl