What would you do if you were your female looksmatch.

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Thread.

• +1
Reactions: timid and Madridista
How do you even answer this question?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Darkeningstar
I would become the sluttiets whore in the city because of my sexual frustation as an incel,by beign a woman I would have sexual pleasure from pussy penetration,so I will do it,sex Is sex. Obviously I would only be banged by chads since Is the most pleasant things as a woman,and as a woman I can have It easily.:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Timmy, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
I would become the sluttiets whore in the city because of my sexual frustation as an incel,by beign a woman I would have sexual pleasure from pussy penetration,so I will do it,sex Is sex. Obviously I would only be banged by chads since Is the most pleasant things as a woman,and as a woman I can have It easily.:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:
Faggote

Also It would be funny if Its temporay, she would bek known as the sluttiets whore and would not know why.:feelshah:

I'd go lesbian. I'd still want some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ghost and flake me, cuz that’s all they do

• So Sad
Kill myself as females are worthless

• JFL
Fuck her cause I’m chad.

• +1
model

human cope has no boundaries
Dnr

High IQ

Become an athlete

• +1
If I woke up as a woman tomorrow, but with the same conscience/mindset I have now, I would be a lesbian. It would be scissoring all day, with all races of hot women.

• +1