What would you do if you would travel to Haiti...

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
...on vacation, and suddenly you would find yourself in a public place, surrounded by threatening people, pointing their fingers and screaming at you, how would you get out from this tricky situation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Bomber517, klip11 and 4 others
Pray to gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Shahnameh, klip11 and 3 others
Ask @Pei and @LeonidasGui

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
In third world countries whenever a crowd forms and everyone starts shouting you're pretty much already dead since at that point people don't even care and just want to watch someone die

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, exo, greycel and 4 others
In third world countries whenever a crowd forms and everyone starts shouting you're pretty much already dead since at that point people don't even care and just want to watch someone die
But can't you distract their attention or point to some other nigga, maybe they will start to focus on him, I mean all these crowds of people look the same, how do they even tell each other apart?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
...on vacation, and suddenly you would find yourself in a public place, surrounded by threatening people, pointing their fingers and screaming at you, how would you get out from this tricky situation?

View attachment 3099970
Why he look like black flat Stanley lol

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

View attachment 3099970
If they weren't of the rabid inclination to kill me just because I'm white I'd be alright. I'm good in those situations. Best not to show fear or even allow yourself to feel it in a situation like that. Convey respect for what's going on though, and for everyone around you. You aren't in charge of shit if you find yourself in a situation like that. Best to very quickly earn the respect of those who are in charge.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I thought they were dragging @Jason Voorhees to someone's kitchen to cook and prepare him for consumption.

If they weren't of the rabid inclination to kill me just because I'm white I'd be alright. I'm good in those situations. Best not to show fear or even allow yourself to feel it in a situation like that. Convey respect for what's going on though, and for everyone around you. You aren't in charge of shit if you find yourself in a situation like that. Best to very quickly earn the respect of those who are in charge.
I don't know if you would even have the time or opportunity to do this, think fast - what would you do or say if you find yourself in this tricky situation:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I don't know if you would even have the time or opportunity to do this, think fast - what would you do or say if you find yourself in this tricky situation:
View attachment 3151199
The skin on his butt is gone lol. But this is pretty merciful for their standard tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Gonthar
Scream and yell.
I doubt it would help...There's was a very shocking clip with some gang members being lynched, they all screamed when being burned alive, but some nigga just mocked them by running from one to another, screaming back and imitating them, in a very morbid but also funny way...

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
The skin on his butt is gone lol. But this is pretty merciful for their standard tbh
If it was @Jason Voorhees the meat on his bones would be gone because Haitian cannibals would have ate it.

• +1
Hm.. Interesting...

Why they killing him?

black society and culture at its finest, as civilized as norway if i say so myself.

• +1
What the fuck bro

Hm.. Interesting...

Why they killing him?
It's called lynching - thieves, robbers, rapists, killers are sometimes attacked and killed by crowds, sometimes innocent people might end up unjustly accused and receiving the same treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517