what would you do if your child inherits your subhuman traits?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
imagine you put your sexual desires first and breed some shit gook or pajeeta and out comes a subhuman with your traits and hers.

What would you do?

I am just interested to do know if this forum has the capacity to fix this. A normie would simply not care , blame God or bad luck, gaslight the kids, feed them copes, let the natural state of things deal with him etc.

Bluepill him

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Raise them in the Dagestani mountains where they will have no room for such narrow minded worries

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Move on and accept it?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 10125 and Gaia262
blackpill him at the age of 5

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Danish_Retard, Gargantuan and 3 others
The state of this forum srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadrapist and Deleted member 9380
having children is low T

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
Tenor

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 8919, GetShrekt and 1 other person
The answer would be to avoid this fate completely, by ensuring you match an elite girl, or buy an elite egg from a donor bank.

You can also use IVF PGD which will allow you to select desirable traits for your kids such as eye colour.

Assuming you have done these and you kids still manages to have subhuman traits, I would softmaxx the shit out of the kids to halo every other area. and give them the absolute best upbringing and only blame my self.

I would also blackpill them later in life and offer to pay for all cosmetic work to fix that issue. I would do all necessary research for the surgical plan instead of them to ensure their neurotransmitters are protected instead of them being some aspie studing bimax and maxilla rotations..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer

Tell them to SchoolShootermax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
having kids means you are a complete fucktard especially if you are a subhuman rat that shitposts here

The answer would be to avoid this fate completely, by ensuring you match an elite girl, or buy an elite egg from a donor bank.

You can also use IVF PGD which will allow you to select desirable traits for your kids such as eye colour.

Assuming you have done these and you kids still manages to have subhuman traits, I would softmaxx the shit out of the kids to halo every other area.

I would also blackpill them later in life and offer to pay for all cosmetic work to fix that issue. I would do all necessary research to ensure their neurotransmitters are protected instead of them being some aspie studing bimax and maxilla rotations..
we have exactly the same idea, you know you’re actually a decent guy but your white worshipping is annoying stop that my friend.

but i would also do exactly that, i can’t even imagine to put my future children the trauma i endured.

• +1
it's over

your parents didn't breed you for you to post here

• So Sad