What would you do if your wife cheated on you

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Let's say you've spent years with this women, you're in love and shit. And you find out she has someone on the side. You're angry, humiliated, emasculated. What do you do? Do you kill them or just pussy out and leave your own home?

fuck his female family members under 50. beat him up.

and punish my wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I would slaughter them both but only in San Andreas. In real life I would apologize to my beautiful wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, turkproducer, Velvet and 3 others
everyone getting bullet holes

but i wouldnt be in that situation regardless im never getting married

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, turkproducer, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Ok i would fuck her hard. I mean very hard. Face fuck deepthroat, then anal to mouth i would dominate her. Typical rough sex. After i cum on her face i would just grab her throat and kick out the house (in the night). Without clothesm naked with sperm on her face. I would close the door and shout THERE'S NO PLACE FOR SLUTS IN THIS HOUSE

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, KrissKross, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
If either party cheats, it's because the relationship is over

I'd give her another chance

everyone deserves a second chance

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Anon, turkproducer, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Make sure to get revenge. Get a lawyer and sort everything out before confronting her. Make sure she doesn't get a single penny of mine in divorce. Expose and humiliate her in front of her family.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Beating

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, GenericChad1444 and fobos
Ok i would fuck her hard. I mean very hard. Face fuck deepthroat, then anal to mouth i would dominate her. Typical rough sex. After i cum on her face i would just grab her throat and kick out the house (in the night). Without clothesm naked with sperm on her face. I would close the door and shout THERE'S NO PLACE FOR SLUTS IN THIS HOUSE
If she has someone on the side she likely won't even let you fuck her, let alone cum on her.

If I don’t have a child and I was married to her 5+ years I would kill her and the guy

• +1
Reactions: fobos
I spit my dribk out HAHAHGA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You can't touch her because you are going to jail

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and turkproducer
Make sure to get revenge. Get a lawyer and sort everything out before confronting her. Make sure she doesn't get a single penny of mine in divorce. Expose and humiliate her in front of her family.
You may get labeled as a cuck by society, better to get revenge in silence. No gilr want a nigga that was cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2581, turkproducer and 1 other person
I would slaughter them both but only in San Andreas. In real life I would apologize to my beautiful wife.

based for mentioning the GOAT Gta game

If she has someone on the side she likely won't even let you fuck her, let alone cum on her.
what? Having wife and not fucking her? Jfl i wouldn't even marry this foid (let's asume that i would marry any foid)

she has no choice

try and get evidence of it so i won't be fucked for the rest of my life when i divorce her

Let's say you've spent years with this women, you're in love and shit. And you find out she has someone on the side. You're angry, humiliated, emasculated. What do you do? Do you kill them or just pussy out and leave your own home?
did you beat up that guy your girlfriend blew?

Cry and apologise for being such a bad husband she felt she had to cheat and also hide it from me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Anon, Deleted member 3043, KrissKross and 4 others
If I ever get in a LTR, I'm cheating at the first opportunity to protect my ego. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, KrissKross, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Have degrading sex on her and then fuck her sister afterward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Cry and apologise for being such a bad husband she felt she had to cheat and also hide it from me
eeeee! wrong!

Pretend you're having tender break-up sex, flip her over and jam in in her ass hard.

After you cum, say "get your shit and get out"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

How moral is this @Alarico8

• +1
I’d love to beat her up and the man in Sims 3, but I wouldn’t want my character to go jail :/

How moral is this @Alarico8
In my mind adultery is a crime akin to murder, akin to paedophilia, akin to rape

He can do what we wants with someone that low imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fobos, SikKunt, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Islam treatment.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, SikKunt and GenericChad1444
i'm so sorry to see what happened to western civilization. such a sadness and sorrow

• +1
6be8446e250df7a8d02930805c109a2d.gif

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
  • +1
i will only be mad if she cucks me for a BBC

i'm so sorry to see what happened to western civilization. such a sadness and sorrow
With respect mate you're needy as fuck and too low IQ to take simple pictures

Probably bc Western civilization bombed all your schools. Such a sadness and sorrow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
i will only be mad if she cucks me for a BBC
gtfo i mean you'r obsceded with a couple of MM of meat jfl
With respect mate you're needy as fuck and too low IQ to take simple pictures

Probably bc Western civilization bombed all your schools. Such a sadness and sorrow
it is what it is.
Ofc i knew it was only satirical,and god knows nowadays how it's needed to get rid of 1984

• +1
gtfo i mean you'r obsceded with a couple of MM of meat jfl

it is what it is.
Ofc i knew it was only satirical,and god knows nowadays how it's needed to get rid of 1984

every thing u say confuses the fuck out of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 656
Ok 9 incher you win this time
i'll give you 4 inch if you can be less insecure bro, don't mind of this meat, i'm not gay.
to be even more clear :
adultery is something natural in our society.The sole criminal is paternalism and patriarcal societies. So we must let women relief, and use all their freedom which was stolen by vile male during years and years @GenericChad1444 @Alarico8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1182